Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just need words of support!! *sorry kind of long!*

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:46 PM
  • 8 Replies
So, I have been waiting for my lady time to start since my surgery about 4/ 4 1/2 weeks ago. It never came which leads me to believe I had my period the day of my surgery like I thought. Which mean I ovulated a little over 2 weeks ago, like I thought. I didn't really think much about it until a few days ago. I had an extremely vivid dream about a baby girl I had and Sunday and Monday I had light cramping that quickly went away once I got up out of bed. Then last night I had pulling full feeling that lasted hours along with hip and upper thigh pain which felt more like soreness like I went on a run. This could all be nothing and could be me still healing so I'm not thinking too too much into it. But I am thinking enough about it that I called my doc this morning to see what he thinks. He has me scheduled for a blood test tmw morning to see if i could by some miracle be pregnant. If not, he wants to give me some medicine that will jump start my period then on day 3 I'll start my fertility drug. I'm kinda hoping I'm already pregnant but at the same time I'm ok if I'm not. I just need some words of support and encouragement to keep me feeling positive :)
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
florallove92
by Group Admin on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:12 PM
Since it could be a handful of things I cannot offer advice :( but good luck!! If you have to start the provera then it's ok, just one step closer to getting to try :)
CDENGLE
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Good luck either way! What's meant to be will be! Positive thoughts and prayers your way. πŸ’œ
Liztrees
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 8:46 PM
Yes that's how I feel too! I have like a 50/50. The part that says I'm not says I'm not is the part of me that doesn't want to be disappointed lol but thank you!

Quoting florallove92: Since it could be a handful of things I cannot offer advice :( but good luck!! If you have to start the provera then it's ok, just one step closer to getting to try :)
rachndev
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this
We are all here with you!!! Good luck and keep us posted
sweetktn
by Silver Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this
I hope things go well tomorrow. :) Fxd and lots of baby dust to you.
Careeka22
by Caitlin on Nov. 2, 2016 at 8:17 AM

Have you tried a regular test yet? I hope you get your positive!

GitanaDee
by Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck in either case <3

Liztrees
by Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 12:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I I haven't. I'm too scared lol plus, I would always rather a blood test. It's a for certain yes or no. No guessing. But I just got back from the docs office and the nurse said they will be calling me later tonight with the results. Im only kind of screaming inside hahaha

Quoting Careeka22:

Have you tried a regular test yet? I hope you get your positive!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)