Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby blues

Posted by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:00 PM
  • 16 Replies
I dont know 100% when i ovulated this month but in prior months i have always ovulated 6 to 7 days after my period ends. ( dr had me take ovulation test daily due to my pcos) i didnt take any this month since it was so regular that i ovulated so early. If i ovulated lile i normally do i would me 12dpo on 11.1.2016 (today). But on the off chance that i didnt im not 100% sure. I am going to wait untill my period is due to test. And because of other health issues (diabetes and pcos) the dr says it can be difficult for me to conceive again.( had a miscarriage in January 2016.) but i have noticed odd symptoms this last week.
Such as
Mild cramps
Tired
Cant get comfortable to sleep.
Breats soreness/crampy feeling
Random nipple pain
Nausea in the mornings and night
Sometime vomiting in the morning
And my favorite food made me gag.
Emotional.

I had put the chances of me actually geting pregnant aside and stopped trying to get pregnant when we lost the baby. But when these symptoms started n my family now asking if im pregnant its making me wonder if i am or not.
My dr has me on metformin to controll my diabetes
And a prenatal just in case i do conceive.... I need a friend that will help me understand what is goin on. Im afraid to test to soon n get a bfn and loose hope or get my hopes up and be disappointed. Im also terrified that ill loose another one.
Any advise, comfort or critique u may have is greatly asked for. My husband and i are at a loss and i dont want to keep going through the what ifs with him and having both of us spinning in this. He lets me get out what im feelin and trys his best to help but his knowledge is limited to internet searches lol. N my mother passed away in 2010 so i cant go to her for help.
by on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 9:25 PM
Im sorry I hope you get your rainbow baby soon.
Fluttershy11712
by Member on Nov. 1, 2016 at 10:42 PM
Thank you
waitingmommy12
by Eva on Nov. 2, 2016 at 3:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Testing may ease some stress. If it's negative wait a few days and try again. Your symptoms definitely make me think you should test.
Fluttershy11712
by Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 4:59 AM
I want to test so badly but im afraid tobsee a neg ... My hubby and i want a baby so bad. I have haf several people ask if im pregnant that dont know my symptoms so im hoping thats a good thing lol

Quoting waitingmommy12: Testing may ease some stress. If it's negative wait a few days and try again. Your symptoms definitely make me think you should test.
Runnermama9810
by Group Admin on Nov. 2, 2016 at 7:31 AM
Fx for u. No words of wisdom, only support.
Fluttershy11712
by Member on Nov. 2, 2016 at 11:23 PM
Thank you so much

Quoting Runnermama9810: Fx for u. No words of wisdom, only support.
seaturtle1
by Melissa on Nov. 3, 2016 at 12:04 AM

Maybe if you test now and it is positive they can watch you closely or help give you something so you do not miscarry. I am not sure on this as I have never lost a child. Just something I thought of. Good luck.

Fluttershy11712
by Member on Nov. 3, 2016 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Maybe... They said that i would be considered a high risk pregnancy if i conceive. I am going to test on Saturday or sunday. Thank you for ur support and ideas it really means alot to me.

Quoting seaturtle1:

Maybe if you test now and it is positive they can watch you closely or help give you something so you do not miscarry. I am not sure on this as I have never lost a child. Just something I thought of. Good luck.

Careeka22
by Caitlin on Nov. 3, 2016 at 1:26 PM

Wishing you luck and baby dust!

momoffour2013
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2016 at 3:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I miscarried my son in july of this year and I really want to be pregnant, but like you I am scared to lose another baby. last month I had all the symptoms of pregnancy and even my last test was a positive after my missed period, but still started af 3 days after the false positive. I just decided to let it happen if it does. I am not trying to focus on it, help it along or be obsessed with my symptoms because I can't handle any more heartbreak.

I hope this is your month and sending you lots of sticky baby dust.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)