Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when did you test positive?

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

When did everyone test positive?

I am on CD 33 (4 days late) recent tests have showed all negative ...i had cramps a week before AF was due so i assumed implantation... that was november 18-19th ish... if i was shouldnt i have a positive by now?

most recent test was this morning

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy2b4evr
by Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:44 AM
I got a positive the day before my missed period
bem8489
by Brandy on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:40 AM
With both of mine I got my first positive 12dpo
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:47 AM

#1 I was 17 wks (5 tests were negative before one turned positives)

#2 I was 8 wks (1st test, I was starting fertility drugs and tested before beginning and got a surprise) 

#3 11dpo

#4 10 dpo

#5 9 dpo

volleystar017
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:52 AM

do you think its possible? i tested before my period was due... maybe 2-3 days.. negative... i tested yesterday and this morning negtive... i mean maybe my period is just late... my cycle is between 26-32 days...normally my boobs are killing me by now if i was due any day

Quoting NoraDun:

#2 I was 8 wks (1st test, I was starting fertility drugs and tested before beginning and got a surprise) 

#3 11dpo

#4 10 dpo

#5 9 dpo

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:59 AM

What cycle day are you on? Do you know when you ovulated and if so how do you know? 

Quoting volleystar017:

do you think its possible? i tested before my period was due... maybe 2-3 days.. negative... i tested yesterday and this morning negtive... i mean maybe my period is just late... my cycle is between 26-32 days...normally my boobs are killing me by now if i was due any day

Quoting NoraDun:

#3 11dpo

#4 10 dpo

#5 9 dpo

volleystar017
by Bronze Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:30 AM
Cycle day 33 today...I'm unsure of ovulation...I thought I ovulated day 14 which I normally do and know but the cramping I get...on cd18 my cervix was wide open..so I think maybe then...I'm not 100 percent sure.... I constantly feel wet in my underwear... eating a lot of pickles... nauseous when I drive or have an empty stomach

Quoting NoraDun:

What cycle day are you on? Do you know when you ovulated and if so how do you know? 

Quoting volleystar017:

Quoting NoraDun:

#3 11dpo

#4 10 dpo

#5 9 dpo

bethanymommy
by Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:31 AM
I got negative at 13 dpo and positive on 14 dpo (the day my period was due).
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:15 AM

Well as you know without temping it is impossible to know for sure when you O'd. Based on your cycles between 28 and 32 days that suggests you O between cd 14 and 18 of your cycle generally. I would suspect that with your O signs around the 18th that AF would/should arrive tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest if you are not pregnant. I would wait and retest Wednesday if no AF. It is also possible that you geared up to ovulate but didnt and then O'd later in your cycle. It can happen occasionally due to stress or illness or a number of other things. But based on all you describe I certainly would suspect AF or a BFP soon.

All of the symptoms you mentioned are classic progesterone symptom. As the progesterone rises during the 2 ww it can cause a number of "pregnancy like" symptoms. Everything from nausea, to breast tenderness, to dizziness, headaches, etc. Hopefully you get your BFP soon dear! Keep us posted

Quoting volleystar017: Cycle day 33 today...I'm unsure of ovulation...I thought I ovulated day 14 which I normally do and know but the cramping I get...on cd18 my cervix was wide open..so I think maybe then...I'm not 100 percent sure.... I constantly feel wet in my underwear... eating a lot of pickles... nauseous when I drive or have an empty stomach
Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting volleystar017:

Quoting NoraDun:

#3 11dpo

#4 10 dpo

#5 9 dpo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)