Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tmi

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:38 AM
  • 3 Replies
I did my cervix check yesterday and nothing today I did it and alot of egg white. And now I feel bumps on my cervix the outer part.
by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 8:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:51 AM

Do you have a question? Concern? 

EWCM is fertile CM. So bed bed bed! 

As for the bumps they are likely nabothian cysts. They are common to feel around ovulation. I have a couple as well. They can grow and change in number throught the cycle and are not concerning. 

There are other possibilities though so mention it when you go in for your next pap. I have read it can be a sign of endometriosis. And in VERY rare cases cervical cancer. 

Jaydons_mommy09
by Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:00 AM
I was wondering if anyone else has had them before. They just showed up last night. I have been checking since Aug. And have never felt bumps before. I made an appointment to get a pap done on the 5th.

Quoting NoraDun:

As for the bumps they are likely nabothian cysts. They are common to feel around ovulation. I have a couple as well. They can grow and change in number throught the cycle and are not concerning. 

There are other possibilities though so mention it when you go in for your next pap. I have read it can be a sign of endometriosis. And in VERY rare cases cervical cancer. 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 11:45 AM

Yep, I had the same thing happen. I had been checking for years, never had one. And suddenly there it was. Now it comes and goes. But definitely worth checking on. 

Quoting Jaydons_mommy09: I was wondering if anyone else has had them before. They just showed up last night. I have been checking since Aug. And have never felt bumps before. I made an appointment to get a pap done on the 5th.
Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)