Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A pattern

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:27 PM
  • 7 Replies
Okay so BOTH of my kids were posterior when born. My sister's son was also posterior.
Reading up seemed to indicate it could be how our hips are positioned or something along those lines.

My question is do you think that could effect fertility? We both took longer to conceive (I have irregular cycles, she doesn't)

Probably reaching but all of our kids being posterior is definitely something.

Anyone have insights?

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:35 PM
Do you mean the placenta or actually the baby was in posterior position when born, like 'sunny side up'?
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:37 PM
Ok, so I reread the post, lol. My son was also in this position when he was born. He actually ended up being born by csection because I couldn't push him out. We conceived him the first month of trying. I have been told I have a tilted uterus- I don't know if that means anything.
GitanaDee
by Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 3:43 AM
I also have the tilt!

Quoting Luke8212013: Ok, so I reread the post, lol. My son was also in this position when he was born. He actually ended up being born by csection because I couldn't push him out. We conceived him the first month of trying. I have been told I have a tilted uterus- I don't know if that means anything.
destiny3513
by Destiny on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:35 AM
Placenta was in front for all babies too. All babies born sunny side up.

Quoting Luke8212013: Do you mean the placenta or actually the baby was in posterior position when born, like 'sunny side up'?
destiny3513
by Destiny on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:36 AM
I've been told I have a tilt also. Weird.

Quoting Luke8212013: Ok, so I reread the post, lol. My son was also in this position when he was born. He actually ended up being born by csection because I couldn't push him out. We conceived him the first month of trying. I have been told I have a tilted uterus- I don't know if that means anything.
Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 8:53 AM
Very weird, my placenta was in the front too...

Quoting destiny3513: I've been told I have a tilt also. Weird.

kman88
by Silver Member on Nov. 29, 2016 at 9:17 AM

DD was sunny side up as well. I pushed for an hour and a freaking half after 23 hours of labor so I was EXSHAUSTED. 

Buuuut it only took us 1 month to concieve her, we are currently on 9 months of TTC number 2. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)