Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ewcm

Posted by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:34 PM
  • 1 Replies

Mobile Photo

I have an irregular cycle and I cant quite follow my ovulation by checking my cm.
My cycle length varies but it's usually around 30-31 days. According to ovulation tests, i ovulate on day 16.
Now... a day after I finished my period (which was 6 days long.. so we'll say day 8 of my cycle, my cm was very thick and white. It was like that for 2 days about and since then, there hasn't been much of any cm. Today (Monday), im day 14 of my cycle. I've been taking ovulation tests since the 22nd and I always have 2 lines (photo attached). My basal temp spiked around the 23rd and has reduced a bit but maintained since. I'm continuing to check but I'm not sure when I ovulate anymore lol. I'm no text book case.
Any words of wisdom or past experiences etc is super appreciated. I want so bad for it to happen this month! I'm ready!!

by on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sweetktn
by Silver Member on Nov. 28, 2016 at 10:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

It seems they're getting a little darker but not quite there yet. Here's mine from this cycle. There's always 2 lines on mine too, I think there's always some lh in our systems but when it peaks it triggers o.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)