Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Possible IB happening?

Posted by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:16 PM
  • 5 Replies
My period is saposs to start tm, 6 days ago i had brown discharge, only when i wiped once. then the day after i wiped and i had a pink spot on the tissue about the size of a dime. Light pink. Latly i have been having indegestion, nausea, and thowing up but only in my mouth and goes back down. (Ew). Headaches from hell. I took a test last night, neg. Now i just wiped and once again its pink on the tissue, but more then last time. Usually right before i get my period i get cramps. And usually my period hits right away. No cramps at all yet. Im almost 26 in a few days, my other half has 2 kids of his own and im trying for my 1st. I have been off BC for 12 monthes now and trying to conceive every month. I do not want to see a doctor i really want to do it without medication. Would u think this is IB??
by on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:28 PM

It is so hard to say hun, normally IB happens once not continuously, but that are other posibble reasons and you still could be preggo. Have you tried testing? 

EmmaJean21
by Member on Dec. 11, 2016 at 10:36 PM
I tried last night it was neg. But it said online thats to early to test. It was about 6 days ago with the brown dischargr only happen once. Then the pink spot and what i seen tonight... Its just strange... I plan to test tm morning... Ugh. Just feels like its impossible. Never in my life did i think it was this hard to conceive lol
EmmaJean21
by Member on Dec. 12, 2016 at 8:59 AM
Update, still no period.saposs to start today. But i have a severe cold, soar throat runny eyes and just feel like crap.
EmmaJean21
by Member on Dec. 12, 2016 at 6:41 PM
And AF started :( Im making an appt with my obgyn. I cant take it.
Runnermama9810
by Group Admin on Dec. 12, 2016 at 6:48 PM
I'm sorry. It's such an emotional shit show.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)