Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have NEVER been this sick

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:33 AM
  • 3 Replies

Ever...I don't mean just with pregnancies...I mean ever in my life

With my first two I had NO morning sickness or nausea at all...with my youngest I had a little bit of nausea around 9-12wk...but nothing bad...never threw up

I'm currently 5wks 3days and for the last week or so I've felt like I have the flu or food poisoning.
I'm literally afraid to eat anything because I know that within an hour or two I'll be running to the bathroom (TMI I know)
I guess its better than throwing up....but it still sucks

Not sure why this pregnancy is so crappy compared to my others....I mean I had my last little one in october 2015 so I was pregnant just a little over a year ago....so I doubt age is the issue

I guess that saying "every pregnancy is different" is true!!

by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MarriedMyPrince
by on Dec. 14, 2016 at 2:11 PM
OMG congratulations!! Well both my pregnancies were completely different even to the point of gender.

1st pregnancy easy to every degree. 2nd horrible! I was so damn sick, losing weight sick. I took care of my oldest child and worked full time etc.. it was horrible! At 4 months I couldn't take it anymore. The doc put me on declegis. It worked WONDERS!

I hope the nausea dials down do you can enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.
Tiny_tott
by Member on Dec. 14, 2016 at 3:10 PM

Congrats. We are due 1 day apart!  I'm sorry your so sick I was that way for the first 6 months of my first pregnancy, I hope it eases up soon for you or you find what helps calm it down. With my second I had barely any just when I ended up with a headache. So far with this one nausea comes in waves and I'm starving all the time but never actually got sick yet....

wishfulMom1031
by Member on Dec. 14, 2016 at 4:48 PM

so true hun that every pregnancy is different. Hopefully  it won´t last futher than the 12 week. 

good luck and congrats!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)