Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GUYS....*pictures* UPDATE

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:39 PM
  • 24 Replies
Sooo I'm a day away from ending af and I just got in my easy at home opks and pregnancy tests. So for the hell of it, took an opk. It was SUPER bright but not positive. So I thought hmmm ok let me pee on a pregnancy test. Mostly just to see how they work. This is also dipped into two different pee cups cuz I've seen the tests can get messed up if dipped into the same one. So someone please tell my why there is a second pink line on that pregnancy test! It's gotta be an evap or something right? The line doesn't go all the way down to the bottom of the test. So it's messed up right? I'm just coming off of AF. You can't have AF and be pregnant.

Took another opk and pregnancy test this morning. Again, the opk is almost positive. But there's nothing on the pregnancy test. I'm going to go buy a different brand after work today and try once more in the morning. If I get nothing, then I'll know last nights test was a faulty one. I'm just not understanding why my opks would already be so bright? I have a 34 day cycle. I don't O until CD 19/20. I am on my second round of Fermara though, would this change things? I've also posted a picture from my ovulation test this morning. It's page 2. Let me know if you all think that's positive already. Thanks for all your help and encouragement ladies!!
by on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
erinr1422
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:42 PM
Some people do have periods while pregnant, I think it is called break through bleeding. Have you tried another type of test?
ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:43 PM
Depends if you bled lightly it may not of been an Af. Have pic of test?
Liztrees
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:44 PM
Oh my gosh I'm freaking out. It was heavy like normal but no cramps, no painful boobs. Just bleeding. I'm having dinner at the moment so I'll post a pic in a bit! Keep a look out
Liztrees
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:46 PM

Mobile Photo

Here it is I couldn't wait lol it doesn't go all the way down the test which makes me believe it's messed up. It's pretty pink in person tho.
Liztrees
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 7:54 PM
No not yet. I wish the picture was clearer. My husband sees the start of the pink line as well. I'm feeling sure it was just a messed up test. But my opk is bright? I plan on taking another tmw morning with first urine

Quoting erinr1422: Some people do have periods while pregnant, I think it is called break through bleeding. Have you tried another type of test?
Liztrees
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:28 PM
Bump cuz I'm kinda freaking out
klandis0629
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:43 PM
Any way the two test were touching each other for the dye to run??? Girl, I'd test again tomorrow morning!ekkkk
Liztrees
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:50 PM
No I kept them away from each other. I know then touching or sharing the urine cup can cause false positives. I'm not going to freak too much. I mean, I had heaven bleeding the last 5 days. The only "symptom" is fatigue but working 12 hour shifts will do that to you lol I'll test again in the morning. That's all I can do

Quoting klandis0629: Any way the two test were touching each other for the dye to run??? Girl, I'd test again tomorrow morning!ekkkk
Liztrees
by Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 8:51 PM

Mobile Photo

Here they are dry
ashley_marie91
by Bronze Member on Dec. 13, 2016 at 9:01 PM
Id test again in the morning good luck! It would be a nice early Christmas gift.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)