Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't think I've O'd this month

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:27 PM
  • 4 Replies
I am on CD 24 (cycles are typically 25-48 days). I had one day of EWCM and no pains. If I did happen to O that day, it was the one day we've BDed this month. His schedule has been horrible and TBH, we aren't feeling close anyway.

I'm so frustrated. If we can't even make time to BD, why would we continue TTC?
Don't mind me, just sitting here crying. I'll get over it all.

FX and GL to all you wonderful ladies TTC. I'm going to put in on the back burner for now.
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Peregrine
by Carrie on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm sorry you feel so sad.
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 13, 2017 at 4:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww I'm so very sorry. TTC is such a hard and disappointing journey! Sometimes we just need to cry and get it all out, and yes sometimes we just need a break. When you are able sit with your SO , discuss that you don't feel connected with him right now. It is probably because of his tough schedule, but you need to talk about it, hold hands or something while you do... Cry with him if you want... While you are taking a break, work on you guys... You maybe surprised, you may be back on here tomorrow saying you're pregnant or saying you are not taking a break! Just try to hang in there. Take the time you need for you, both of you, and then reassess. We will all be here for you when you are ready! Believe me we have all been where you are right now! Sending you big hugs!!!

hugs

wife-4-life
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 6:13 PM
Thank you for your words. I am finding it hard to talk to him. I've got to. Hold up myself and by confidence then I'll talk to him. But I will.

Quoting Kimipeli:

Awww I'm so very sorry. TTC is such a hard and disappointing journey! Sometimes we just need to cry and get it all out, and yes sometimes we just need a break. When you are able sit with your SO , discuss that you don't feel connected with him right now. It is probably because of his tough schedule, but you need to talk about it, hold hands or something while you do... Cry with him if you want... While you are taking a break, work on you guys... You maybe surprised, you may be back on here tomorrow saying you're pregnant or saying you are not taking a break! Just try to hang in there. Take the time you need for you, both of you, and then reassess. We will all be here for you when you are ready! Believe me we have all been where you are right now! Sending you big hugs!!!

hugs

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 14, 2017 at 10:55 AM

I know it's hard! Hang in there. Let me know if there is anything I can do or if you just want to talk/vent!

Quoting wife-4-life: Thank you for your words. I am finding it hard to talk to him. I've got to. Hold up myself and by confidence then I'll talk to him. But I will.
Quoting Kimipeli:

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)