Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's been an honor and a priveledge serving with you ladies.

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
My TTC journey is being put on hold. AF showed up again and after talking to DF we've decided to wait until after the wedding in June and potentially after we buy a house to start up again.

Thank you all for your love and support while I TTC #1. I'll be back on here someday and can't wait to see who all got their bfps!!! BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!!!!!!
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:56 PM

Awww, I'm sorry but maybe after the wedding and you guys are settled, you will be able to conceive easily!!! You will be missed but we all will be here to cheer you on for when you are ready to return! (or new ladies will lol, if we all get bfp)... I will probably still be here regardless... FX for when you do return to ttc!!!! Congrats on the upcoming marriage and house hunting!

alexandra4
by Member on Jan. 13, 2017 at 3:59 PM
I'm sorry. We held off for a year leading up to our wedding and back to trying now. Good luck in the future, enjoy your wedding xox
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:06 PM
Sorry love, but congrats on your upcoming wedding! Fx for you in the future and hoping you get your bfp soon love, after your wedding I mean!:-)❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
GitanaDee
by Member on Jan. 17, 2017 at 8:41 AM
Happy wedding and fx for a wedding night egg catch!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)