Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Negative test.. Still no af

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:22 PM
  • 3 Replies
Back on Dec 1 I started provera got my period the 13.

Don't know when or if I even ovulated. Have pcos so AF doesn't come regularly only on BC and the current dose of femara.

On days 3-7 I took 7.5 mg of femara and 500 mg inositol. My normal doseage of femara is 10 mg. I took test on cycle days 25 and 27. On Jan 8th I started taking premama fertility it has 200mcg of folic acid and 2000 mcg of myo-inositol .

I'm on cycle day 32. Should I test again or just wait and see if AF shows up.
by on Jan. 13, 2017 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 14, 2017 at 12:38 PM

Hmmm. Well I don't know. It won't hurt to test, other then possibly giving false negative or a negative, which is depressing. I would think that if it is anything like Clomid you would be far enough out, that you would get true results and not false ones, but I don't know for sure on that. Sorry, not much help. Good luck! FX! Sending baby dust!

daylinmom
by on Jan. 14, 2017 at 3:19 PM
Yea it is like clomid and you would think I would be far enough out to get a result but I donno I guess I'll wait a few more days then test again

Quoting Kimipeli:

Hmmm. Well I don't know. It won't hurt to test, other then possibly giving false negative or a negative, which is depressing. I would think that if it is anything like Clomid you would be far enough out, that you would get true results and not false ones, but I don't know for sure on that. Sorry, not much help. Good luck! FX! Sending baby dust!

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 14, 2017 at 4:11 PM

Good luck! Let us know! FX and sending baby dust!!!

Quoting daylinmom: Yea it is like clomid and you would think I would be far enough out to get a result but I donno I guess I'll wait a few more days then test again
Quoting Kimipeli:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)