Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Best Ovulation Calculators For Women Trying to Conceive

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:59 AM
  • 5 Replies

Remember on Friends when Monica and Chandler left Phoebe's birthday dinner to go have some "time alone" because it was high-time in her ovulation cycle? Well the story is true, people! Planning a pregnancy takes a lot of work and some very exact measurements, but with the help of an accurate and easy-to-use online ovulation calculator, women who are trying to conceive can figure out the best days to make a baby.

Along with a healthy lifestyle and one of these ovulation calendars, you can easily find your fertile window and plan a baby-making session with your partner. Good luck!

Have you tried an ovulation calculator yet?

by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
hippie_skippie
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 7:01 PM

yes

Quayla
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:14 PM
Did those companies pay to get on that list? The only one worth anything in my experience was Fertility Friend. Ovia and My Monthly Cycles weren't even mentioned. You'd have about as much luck with some of those listed as you would throwing darts at a calendar. Sheesh.
wishfulMom1031
by Member on Mar. 21, 2017 at 4:58 PM

yes, and for me the best are Fertility Friend and Ovia. 

pixienelfdreams
by Jess 😊 on Jul. 31, 2017 at 7:36 PM

Fertility Friend and Glow are the only two that have been about 97% accurate for me so far.

twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2017 at 7:37 PM
Fertility friend seems to be the only one that's accurate for me. Plus the one I did click to try cause I'd never heard of isn't even available in the US App Store on iPhone
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)