Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help!!!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
So a little back ground first for any new people We have been ttc since June of last year and no luck yet! But this cycle that I'm currently on I've had some odd things going on I'm on cd 21 of 28 so I'll start testing soon!

So this is the fun part my husbands birthday is march 13 my period is due near the end of this month I'd like to keep it to myself until his birthday and get it confirmed without him knowing!! This is our first child and the first grandchild in both families so it's very exciting! But I want to do something cute to tell him on his birthday he doesn't keep track of my cycles he only knows that it's time to start testing when he sees me buying tests but I stocked up last month for this month so I already have them!!! I have thought about having a surprise bday party with both sides of the family because my fathers bday is the 6 my brothers the 7 and my husbands the 13 but I think it's wrong to tell everyone at the same time as the soon to be daddy!!! Hmmmm what to do
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Jan. 18, 2017 at 6:49 PM

BUMP!

kman88
by Silver Member on Jan. 18, 2017 at 7:32 PM

I couldn't keep a secret for 2 months. Lol I wanted to tell DH in a cute way with dd but ended up telling him 15 min after I got my bfp lol

babyboxfish
by on Jan. 18, 2017 at 10:24 PM

bump

Brennahoggatt
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2017 at 6:57 AM
I know I don't think I'll keep it but I do want to do something cute

Quoting kman88:

I couldn't keep a secret for 2 months. Lol I wanted to tell DH in a cute way with dd but ended up telling him 15 min after I got my bfp lol

carolina_gal
by on Jan. 19, 2017 at 8:06 AM

Personally I wouldn't tell everyone at the same time. I'd tell him and then make a big surprise for everyone else.  Pinterest has great ideas for sharing it in fun ways.

Jaydons_mommy09
by Member on Jan. 19, 2017 at 9:03 AM
I would tell him first like maybe in the morning of his birthday. Like bed and breakfast with a little card saying happy birthday daddy. From your little bean. Lol..
And then tell the Other people.. and he has. A great birthday my father's bday is 4/13

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)