Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Day 30 of my cycle. Still no period

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:27 AM
  • 5 Replies
I tested yesterday and this morning and both are negative. I have zero signs of my period showing up (not even a pimple) I had some brown/pink discharge and cramps for 4 days around the 19th. Now my cervix is high and soft but closed and my discharge is now a watery white and clear but not stretchyness to it. Any clues ladies!?!? I'm literally at a loss. Another little info, my cervix was low and soft while I was ovulating, then it got a little firmer and is now back to that soft, high and closed position. I usually know my body very well...but this is driving me nuts!!
by on Jan. 26, 2017 at 8:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Jan. 26, 2017 at 11:38 AM

Well, are your cycls usually regular? Do you have anything like PCOS? If you think the discharge may have been IB, then my question would be when did you STOP bleeding. Sometimes it takes up to a week after bleeding stops to have enouch of the hormone to register positive. Is there a possibility that the discharge was just a fluky period? As for the Cervix, most say don't put too much faith in that indicating or not indicating pregnancy. I know for me, my cervix has been high and soft - and I start my period 5 min after checking it... Other times low and hard... My CM has been any where from watery to none to lotiony before my period. So, I don't think that means a whole lot any more either. Good luck. I hope you get your BFP! Sending baby dust!

Quayla
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 3:05 PM
I almost always get watery discharge before my period starts. It's actually the topmost layer of the endometrium breaking down.

Bodies can be weird. We will tend to notice more anomalies the more we pay attention.
Jmurch
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 4:32 PM
I still haven't started. The only symptoms I have are mild cramps and serious irritability. Some dark brown and then pink mucousy discharge for about 3 days, which started the 20th and I had cramps with it. I thought it was my period starting the way the cramps were. But I've had nothing since them. I had some spotting today after my husband and I were intimate, but that's it. I'm so confused! Lol
Quayla
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 5:08 PM
How many dpo are you and how do you confirm? If your period is actually late you should test.

Edit, saw you already did this morning.
Maybe wait a few days andvtry again.

Quoting Jmurch: I still haven't started. The only symptoms I have are mild cramps and serious irritability. Some dark brown and then pink mucousy discharge for about 3 days, which started the 20th and I had cramps with it. I thought it was my period starting the way the cramps were. But I've had nothing since them. I had some spotting today after my husband and I were intimate, but that's it. I'm so confused! Lol
Jmurch
by Member on Jan. 26, 2017 at 6:37 PM
I'm fairly certain my AF has officially started. Went to the bathroom and its a brighter red/orange color when I wipe (not enough for a pantie liner or tampon yet) and my cramps are picking up. There's always next month! 💕
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)