Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh gave IT to me

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:25 AM
  • 13 Replies

So this is the 2nd month we putt ttcing on hold until Jan 2018. I have been a little bummed...So he came home last night with a puppy and today me that we can't have a human baby right now, but why not a puppy! HAHA

It was a very cute gesture... How was ya'lls valentines?

puppy

by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kman88
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:27 AM

Our day was good!

Im thinking about getting myself a kitty since its looking like I wont get a baby!!! DH doesnt want another kitty but he will just have to deal with it. 

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 11:30 AM
Why can't you ttc? Idk if I were upset about not ttc I'd think a puppy wad a butt hole move
Lovin_mybaby5
by Bronze Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 12:49 PM

lol we have been talking about a puppy for a while now,

we have both decided to put it on hold because I am having very bad flare ups from my Lupus. I am trying to get that under control before we start ttcing again.

Quoting DixonBabies: Why can't you ttc? Idk if I were upset about not ttc I'd think a puppy wad a butt hole move

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2017 at 2:52 PM

Awww, what kind of puppy? I just got a puppy, too!!! I am sorry you are holding off on ttc, but I think for your health it is good. Get better soon!!! Enjoy the pup!

Rabby
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 2:28 AM

Awwww that was so sweet of DH. I guess you must be very happy. Putting ttc on hold because of health issues is very important. I am doing the same as every mother will be happier having a healthy and happy baby. Ope you get better soon. 

Runnermama9810
by Group Admin on Feb. 16, 2017 at 7:27 AM
Awwwww tell me about that puppy!!
luna321
by Silver Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 9:18 AM
Enjoy the puppy!!!!
Lovin_mybaby5
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 9:28 AM

Thanks love, 

He is a Dachshund mix (Weiner dog!!) and ds named him Noodles, lol. He's so pretty and calm I love it!!

Quoting Kimipeli:

Awww, what kind of puppy? I just got a puppy, too!!! I am sorry you are holding off on ttc, but I think for your health it is good. Get better soon!!! Enjoy the pup!

Lovin_mybaby5
by Bronze Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 9:29 AM

He's a Dachshund mix, tan with a black tip on his tail. Ds named him Noodles lol. He's such a good puppy, he lets ds pay with him without snapping at all! 

Quoting Runnermama9810: Awwwww tell me about that puppy!!

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 16, 2017 at 4:54 PM

Awww he sounds so cute and I love the name!!!! We have a wire haired Doxin, named Cinnamon and just got a Havanese puppy that thinks he is the alpha dog, so we named him Alfie. LOL

Quoting Lovin_mybaby5:

Thanks love, 

He is a Dachshund mix (Weiner dog!!) and ds named him Noodles, lol. He's so pretty and calm I love it!!

Quoting Kimipeli:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)