Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused ....

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:13 PM
  • 1 Replies

Mobile Photo

So... my last cycle was January 18th, and it ended on January 24th. We had sex 4 times every other day, starting 2 days af ended ... I have average 30 day cycles but tend to ovulate earlier in than what all 3 of my period tracker apps tell me. By about 2 days... anyways , on February 10th , started late at night about 10pm into February 11th and stopped about 4am, I was getting these sharp pinching poking feelings only on my left side of my abdomen. I've only ever experienced this with my daughter , and I was indeed pregnant ... I figured it was implantation ? I took ovulation tests and they were a clear negative, I thought at first I was ovulating super late ... but that wasn't the case. Now I'm 2-3 or 4 days from my period and I got a bfn. I really thought this was it. I've had cramping on and off for 2 weeks. Sore, swollen breasts which I NEVER get during pms, and I've been so exhausted , I could sleep all day and night if I could. I just really thought this was it. And I'm so disappointed. Anyone else have similar cycles and end up just getting a later bfp?

I know they say it takes about 6-7 days after implantation to get a bfp but I swear my cycles hate me. And now I'm confused on everything ...
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2017 at 6:56 PM

Well your symptoms are promising! It may just be too early for a positive test, especially depending on what sensitivity you are using... Obviously, can't be sure, and even though you didn't get a positive OPK when you tested on the actual days you had the cramping, it could have just been you missed the LH surge. Also, could just be a wonky cycle. I am hoping though it is the first for you, well assuming you are ttc. LOL. Good luck! FX !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)