Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello all

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:46 PM
  • 11 Replies
So, in the next month, I'll be getting a couple of tests run due to a med I had been on. As long as those come back good, we will have the green light to start TTC. Any moms with endo have any tips? I'm already on vitamins at the recommendation of my OB.
by on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bem8489
by Brandy on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:49 PM
No endo here, just wanted to say welcome and baby dust!!
Runnermama9810
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2017 at 8:55 PM
Welcome, and I hope for a quick bfp for you!!
AllTimeLowMama
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:14 PM
Thank you :)
After 2 losses, I'll take any and all baby dust we can get!

Quoting bem8489: No endo here, just wanted to say welcome and baby dust!!
AllTimeLowMama
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:15 PM
Thank you :)
Doc says we have a good chance, we just have to make sure I get in as soon as I get a positive, we need to get in to make sure everything is where it should be due to scarring.

Quoting Runnermama9810: Welcome, and I hope for a quick bfp for you!!
Runnermama9810
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:20 PM
Did the reccomend baby asprin?

Quoting AllTimeLowMama: Thank you :)
Doc says we have a good chance, we just have to make sure I get in as soon as I get a positive, we need to get in to make sure everything is where it should be due to scarring.

AllTimeLowMama
by Member on Feb. 15, 2017 at 9:40 PM
They didn't, but I'll ask them about it. Can it help if there's scarring?

Quoting Runnermama9810: Did the reccomend baby asprin?

Quoting AllTimeLowMama: Thank you :)

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Feb. 16, 2017 at 12:16 AM

I do not have Endo myself but a friend of mine had pretty severe Endo. It took her a little longer to get pregnant, but she did and has had 2 healthy pregnancies. The pregnancies actually helped the Endo and she barely has any anymore. Good lucK! FX for you! Sending lots of baby dust!

AllTimeLowMama
by Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks so much!
Mine is pretty severe on the right side, and we know that tube is blocked almost completely. The left side is healthy though, so I have a good chance still :)

Quoting Kimipeli:

I do not have Endo myself but a friend of mine had pretty severe Endo. It took her a little longer to get pregnant, but she did and has had 2 healthy pregnancies. The pregnancies actually helped the Endo and she barely has any anymore. Good lucK! FX for you! Sending lots of baby dust!

Jessicaluvn
by Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 10:42 AM

I have endo, had surgery and hormone injections for 6 months to help reverse it, was then placed on birth control to control it. after all that i have had two miscarriages and 3 healthy babies and im currently pregnant with my rainbow baby(Baby#4). It did take me longer to get pregnant around 12-18 months but we conceived naturally.  

Jessicaluvn
by Member on Feb. 16, 2017 at 10:48 AM

Good luck! As far as advise goes, I would tell you to track your cycle and use the softcups after you have sex.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)