Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Not tracking

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:31 PM
  • 5 Replies
2 moms liked this
So besides my period app just to remember my start dates I'm not doing anything to track this cycle since my last cycle was randomly 40 days (normally 28-30 days). But I'm coming up on my ovulation time according to previous cycles. We've been dtd a lot, just for fun. I think taking the stress of checking everything daily is making this cycle better for the both of us. Fx to everyone coming up on their testing time. I won't be testing until my period is due which is in 17-20 days
by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Jaxonsmommy2007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:41 PM
That's what we did this cycle but now that I'm about 3 days from AF I'm getting anxious. Good luck and keep enjoying!
luna321
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:09 PM
Best of luck! Its much better when you enjoy ttc 😊
yoga_mom912
by Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:11 PM
I'm sure I'll be stir crazy when it gets closer to my period being due lol but I'm going to try to not think about it and not test until after my period is due

Quoting Jaxonsmommy2007: That's what we did this cycle but now that I'm about 3 days from AF I'm getting anxious. Good luck and keep enjoying!
yoga_mom912
by Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:12 PM
I agree :)
Much better when it isn't forced

Quoting luna321: Best of luck! Its much better when you enjoy ttc 😊
Jaxonsmommy2007
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:13 PM
I'm waiting till Thursday to test. And I really think we are done TTC if this isn't our month. I scant take the ups and downs.

Quoting yoga_mom912: I'm sure I'll be stir crazy when it gets closer to my period being due lol but I'm going to try to not think about it and not test until after my period is due

Quoting Jaxonsmommy2007: That's what we did this cycle but now that I'm about 3 days from AF I'm getting anxious. Good luck and keep enjoying!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)