Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I think its time..

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:13 PM
  • 6 Replies

I leave the group! Since finding out about DH low motality im trying not to focus on TTC but yet I keep finding myself back in this group. I think if I leave the group I will be able to finally put TTC behind me!!! Baby dust to all of you!!! :)

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 2:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
luna321
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2017 at 6:11 PM
Thank you. Best of luck in whatever life has in store for you
Rabby
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 1:02 AM

Wish you all the best out there and hope you come right back with some good news.

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 9:17 AM
I'm sorry. Have you looked up any vitamins to help? I hear great things about zinc and maca root. But haven't done much research yet.
kman88
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 11:30 AM

I got him fertilaid for men last week... But I dont want to get my hopes up that it will work. I feel I keep coming back in this group and then start thinking about our own TTC journey and I dont want to do that anymore. We are not done trying. I just dont want to think about it daily like I have the past year. 

Quoting DixonBabies: I'm sorry. Have you looked up any vitamins to help? I hear great things about zinc and maca root. But haven't done much research yet.

florallove92
by Group Admin on Feb. 22, 2017 at 1:16 PM

Wishing you good luck! And hope to hear about a BFP in the future :)

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2017 at 1:18 PM
Best of luck in all that you and your family does! I do hope to hear you get a surprise bfp in the near future!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)