Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BFP?(FAINTLY?!)

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:53 PM
  • 23 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Okay ladies..i am 12&13 dpo in these photos. 12dpo on the left and 13 dpo on the right. I've taken four tests in the past four days and although these tests are faint, they're getting darker.
What do you ladies think?
Af is due in two days. And this is killing me! I know I wouldn't have enough hcg for the digi yet but will take on the day after I'm due (tuesday)...
I'll keep updates on the next two days as I have two more tests and two more dAys until AF.

P.S. YESTERDAY, and two days before I was having mad cramps without menstrual period.
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Cynthia4490
by Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 4:55 PM
The individual test is from today
Leese21
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Hmm, I do see something I think
bem8489
by Brandy on Mar. 18, 2017 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this
It seems pretty thin. Maybe grab a frer.
MidnightFern
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Think I see a line on the right test good luck
Cynthia4490
by Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 6:58 PM
Thanks ladies !! (: I'm very appreciative of your each individual times to respond ! I'm high in hopes and I hope it's not a bother but id like to Ask although I'm in fear of the answers but still open to opinion...these can't be Evap lines right? With them having color and getting darker I wouldn't think so. I've seen women use these exact tests and they do look exactly like these and as a few days pass, the line gets darker and darker and thicker so I'm believing that these are my final bfp after a long journey of ttc!
Alisewill
by Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Positive
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Looks like the indent lines I get on those exact tests

AnteandAngelsQT
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't really see lines. I hope it's just my eyes, it seems like others can see it. I am very hopeful for you. Maybe in a few days it will be a clear as day line.
Runnermama9810
by Group Admin on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:54 PM
I'm not sure how bfp's look on that brand, but I'm thinking it looks promising. Any other brands stashed in your medicine cabinet? Lol
luna321
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 10:21 PM
I'm not sure...it looks thin which makes me think indent but my Fx'd for you! I hope it's the start is a bfp though...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)