Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone had fertility treatments?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:44 PM
  • 6 Replies

If yes please say your age at the time of procedure and if it worked?

also what were the procedures and did you keep trying?

Also how many bio kids if any?

by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 5:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lollypeg9896
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:16 PM
Yes, we conceived via IVF when I was 37 years old. I'm not sure what you mean by bio kids?
Dani1009
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 9:20 PM
I've done it all. I think we started seeking help when I was 26. We conceived twins with ivf when I was 29 & with FET at 32. Wr have 2 kids & are expecting our third.
ashcf10
by Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:46 PM
I did femara and gonal-f when I was 25 I believe and was supposed to do a trigger shot but produced too many follicles. Dr told me not to trigger but to just "have fun". Got pregnant that first cycle with my daughter. I did clomid this past November at 28 and got pregnant the first round but it ended in miscarriage at just over 5 weeks. Now I'm pregnant on my own.
mommyof7921
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:59 PM

Thank you for your response and I am sorry for your lost.

how old are you now?

congratulations on your pregnancy 

Quoting ashcf10: I did femara and gonal-f when I was 25 I believe and was supposed to do a trigger shot but produced too many follicles. Dr told me not to trigger but to just "have fun". Got pregnant that first cycle with my daughter. I did clomid this past November at 28 and got pregnant the first round but it ended in miscarriage at just over 5 weeks. Now I'm pregnant on my own.

florallove92
by Group Admin on Mar. 19, 2017 at 12:03 AM
I'm still at the bottom of the ladder, but we've done Letrozole and trigger, Clomid and trigger both of those with cycle monitoring and timed intercourse. 23 1/2 when we started (early last year) have had 2 losses the past year, most recently in late January/early Feb of this yr.
ashcf10
by Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 1:55 AM
I'm 28. 29 in June

Quoting mommyof7921:

Thank you for your response and I am sorry for your lost.

how old are you now?

congratulations on your pregnancy 

Quoting ashcf10: I did femara and gonal-f when I was 25 I believe and was supposed to do a trigger shot but produced too many follicles. Dr told me not to trigger but to just "have fun". Got pregnant that first cycle with my daughter. I did clomid this past November at 28 and got pregnant the first round but it ended in miscarriage at just over 5 weeks. Now I'm pregnant on my own.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)