Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Progesterone??

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 10:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm currently 5w5d pregnant. My doctor saw a cyst on my left ovary and she said she thinks it's the corpus lutem. I am currently taking 200mg oral progesterone daily. Have any of you been on progesterone in early pregnancy and felt more pinches and discomfort??
by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ashcf10
by Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:39 PM
This is my first time being on progesterone and I'm not necessarily feeling pinches but I was crampy today. Like period cramps. I had them bad before I started progesterone. I had them with my last pregnancy that ended in miscarriage in December. I also had them with my last baby so I know it can be normal. I did have the pinching before I got a positive. Sorry for rambling and not helping much lol.
mnmo3bb
by Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 12:36 AM

I don't think using progesterone during my youngest's pregnancy prevented the growing pains as he grew and got bigger. 

Runnermama9810
by Group Admin on Mar. 25, 2017 at 9:35 AM
Oh honey, me! And it all turned out ok. The cyst is what is maintaining that beautiful pregnancy. Your body will likely reabsorb it. Mine did. I had a lot of swelling and discomfort from it. Felt like ovulating pain.. if u need to tall, I am here.
bem8489
by Brandy on Mar. 25, 2017 at 10:39 AM
I had an ectopic pregnancy. Had emergency surgery Sunday.

Quoting Runnermama9810: Oh honey, me! And it all turned out ok. The cyst is what is maintaining that beautiful pregnancy. Your body will likely reabsorb it. Mine did. I had a lot of swelling and discomfort from it. Felt like ovulating pain.. if u need to tall, I am here.
tiffluv81
by Tiffanie on Mar. 28, 2017 at 12:25 PM

Aww I am so sorry to hear this. Hugs..

Quoting bem8489: I had an ectopic pregnancy. Had emergency surgery Sunday.
Quoting Runnermama9810: Oh honey, me! And it all turned out ok. The cyst is what is maintaining that beautiful pregnancy. Your body will likely reabsorb it. Mine did. I had a lot of swelling and discomfort from it. Felt like ovulating pain.. if u need to tall, I am here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)