Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CD 5, bring on the clomid

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:00 PM
  • 9 Replies

I took my 100mg clomid tonight. Im crossing my fingers hard that this is our month!!

I'm also trying maca root (crap is nasty even in pill form btw). and will take progesterone cream after O starting 2dpo.

by on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
luna321
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:02 PM
Best of luck!!!
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2017 at 11:11 PM

thanks!!

Quoting luna321: Best of luck!!!

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 2:50 PM

Woke up today very exhausted and the dreaded clomid headache, but no complaining since at least it's in my system good and hopefully gets us our bfp this cycle :)

Leese21
by Gold Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 2:52 PM
Praying for you!!! Xoxo
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 2:57 PM

Thanks, I appreciate it lots!! I am for you, as well :)

Quoting Leese21: Praying for you!!! Xoxo

celestegood
by Member on Mar. 19, 2017 at 5:42 PM

Good luck!  Baby dust!

shiarhars
by Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:40 PM
I hated Clomid too it gave the the worst side effect every time. I switch to femera and did way better.

Quoting DixonBabies:

I took my 100mg clomid tonight. Im crossing my fingers hard that this is our month!!

I'm also trying maca root (crap is nasty even in pill form btw). and will take progesterone cream after O starting 2dpo.

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:46 PM

If I don't get my bfp after this try or maybe the next I will see if my doc will do femera. Been hearing great things about it for years, but clomid got my body back to working right so I Had two babies because of it. So thats why its been my go to.

Quoting shiarhars: I hated Clomid too it gave the the worst side effect every time. I switch to femera and did way better.
Quoting DixonBabies:

shiarhars
by Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 6:52 PM
I know everyone is different but Clomid just didn't do it for me, my ovaries didn't react to it smh. I hope you get your bfp this time around. Fx!!

Quoting DixonBabies:

If I don't get my bfp after this try or maybe the next I will see if my doc will do femera. Been hearing great things about it for years, but clomid got my body back to working right so I Had two babies because of it. So thats why its been my go to.

Quoting shiarhars: I hated Clomid too it gave the the worst side effect every time. I switch to femera and did way better.

Quoting DixonBabies:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)