Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Another one bites the dust.

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:24 PM
  • 7 Replies

And another month out. This is getting frustrating. We are going on 7 months strong on trying and still nothing. After my last miscarriage last May I think Im calling it a quits again. This is so mentally draining day in and day out. Good luck ladies on your journeys!

*I know some may remember me. I havent really commented on much or active since my miscarriage and just been lurking on the page. 

by on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Leese21
by Gold Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:27 PM
I know how you feel, it sucks terribly. It's so stressful and exhausting! I pray you get your bfp soon.
rthurman86
by Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:32 PM

Its the worst. I think Im done and think for now Im going to back away from all the testing and temping and scheduling everything. I already have two little blessings at home, its just my heart breaks when they ask for a new brother or sister. :(

Quoting Leese21: I know how you feel, it sucks terribly. It's so stressful and exhausting! I pray you get your bfp soon.

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Mar. 20, 2017 at 7:56 PM

I'm sorry hon. I have 3, two at home who want a little baby too. Been trying, last month was the first time we tried since our 8 month break and af showed up 2 days earlier than usual (only a 12 day lp). It gets tiring! I hope it happens naturally for you while you're on your break.

noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:17 PM
Sorry love!😔❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
bem8489
by Brandy on Mar. 20, 2017 at 10:22 PM
I'm sorry hun. I remember you! We were in the same due date group last year. I feel for you. We lost our babies at the same time. I know the trying can be exhausting. Perhaps taking a break is exactly what you need!! I'm sending you prayers.
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Mar. 21, 2017 at 4:08 PM

I sure do remember you. Again, I am sorry for your loss. I know TTC does take everything out of a woman! I think a break would be a good thing right now. Clear your mind, regain your energy and bring back all the joy in the normal day to day life for a change. Then in time you can decide if it is a quite for good or not, don't decide now until you have had a bit of a break and your mind is cleared. Good luck with all you do and I hope you get the "rest" you need.

lalasmama2007
by on Mar. 21, 2017 at 9:45 PM

I'm sorry =(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)