Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE 4/21/17 : ROUGH, ROUGH, ROUGH

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:47 AM
  • 6 Replies

Update:: Thank you all for such sweet comments and support. Things just kept getting worse and worse. She is NOW officially blocked from everything, phones/emails/this house etc. DH family has blocked her as well, except his mother who wants to keep an amiable relationship with her sisters. His brother and sister in law have labeled her a home wrecker, in this case, an attempted home wrecker. I won't go into any detail, but wow, psycho girl is all I can say! Devil in sheep's clothing. Anyways, just wanted to update and thank you all. Oh, and sorry it took so long to respond or update- I literally have had no computer this whole time but a computer my DH uses for work and I can't get on sites like this. My lovey, aka puppy, chewed through the adapter and after trying 3 different attempts at getting one that works we have given up. DH is going to buy me a new laptop I guess. He didn't say too much, because he knew how stressed I've been and probably knows why I fell asleep while I was attempting to do some of my work on the computer - hence puppy unattended. Sigh. Anyways he gave me a temporary computer where I can access this!! Thanks again!!

That is 3 times for emphasis. My life is beyond rough right now.. I guess that is why I have been MIA lately. I thought that being barren was my worst struggle, and I guess it still is, but this has just broken my heart, my soul, my well being. I am devastated, sick and can't function... I think this is beyond what I can take

My DH cousin's, who I thought was a friend, told her mother, who told DH mother, who told him, who told me THAT I AM ABUSIVE TO HIM (can you follow that mess?)... NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I BEEN CALLED SUCH A DISDAINED AND AWFUL THING!!!!!!! I AM OLD, 37 AND YET NEVER BEEN CALLED SUCH HORRIFIC THINGS... THEN SHE 'BREAKS UP' OUR FRIENDSHIP AS THOUGH I AM IN THE WRONG... AM I IN HIGH SCHOOL ??? NO, I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THIS IN HIGH SCHOOL... PURGATORY???? I GUESS BARREN IS NOT ENOUGH OF A PURGATORY - THIS HAS TO HAPPEN TOO. BEST QUALITY IN ME, I CARE ---- WORST QUALITY BY FAR IS I CARE WAYYY TOOOO MUCH!!!! I NEED TO STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I probably even shouldn't post this.. .but I am sooo sad, I'M even questioning who I am and what I am... I have never been like this... what is this, even????? I use to be somewhat strong!!!!! I think I need help... I think I have finally broken into a hundred thousand pieces and nothing can put me back together again, not even the kings men... starting to sound like a story, so why not go with it... I do feel like a crashed humpty dumpty anyways so why not.. 

While I am missing in action I send all of you all of my baby dust! Literally!!! 

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rabby
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:21 AM

Life is full of ups and downs, sometimes we just should not allow some people to pull us down with their nonsence, I know this person is family but just disregard them and concetrate on the most important things in life. I hope you feel better soon. Continue to be gud to her and she will regret what she did. 

DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:21 AM
I'm so sorry. Many hugs. I found that the most drama I've ever had in my life has to do with dh's cousins as well. Been dragged under the bus for something false by someone who I considered a close friend. We keep to ourselves now when it comes to family. And they hate that we don't open up about anything anymore. Lol too bad. Anyway I'm sorry this happened to you 😕
mama2b100808
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 8:57 AM

I am so very sorry you are going through a lot. Many many hugs sent to you! 

ACrystalLilly
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

I am sending you angels to help keep you calm and to heal the brokeness you feel right now. Sending you hugs and healing.

florallove92
by Group Admin on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:39 PM
I'm so sorry you're having all of this happen, ugh!No time for that mess!! Sending prayers and hugs to you.
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2017 at 12:00 AM
I'm so sorry you are going through this sweetheart! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)