Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you as ill as I am?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:44 PM
  • 3 Replies

hello, my name is Virginia and I'm a POAS addict!  😂 Seriously, I have like 75 pregnancy tests with 50 more cheapies and 4 frer still on the way from my Amazon prime pantry order.  I have like 85 OPKs and a stack of disposable "pee" cups.  I also have almost an entire shelf of OCD organization dedicated to my addiction!  Do any of you have a shelf, drawer or box etc for this stuff like me?  Am I the only one this sick in the head? 😂😂😂

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 3:52 PM

Haha been there done that! I was that way while TTC my last two. This time around I am trying not to stress myself out. But I still POAS fairly regularly LOL My stash is just buy as I go though!

vkp23
by Virginia on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:08 PM

Any time I had been really hard core ttc I've gotten like this.  The past year I was doing like you now.  Just going with the flow.  Nothing for a year.  Now I have some major baby fever and I only have a year left to have one more before the hubby is snipped so I've gone full blown psycho ttc  😂😂

Quoting NoraDun:

Haha been there done that! I was that way while TTC my last two. This time around I am trying not to stress myself out. But I still POAS fairly regularly LOL My stash is just buy as I go though!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Ughh I get it, it is so hard not to do that! LOL It is an addiction for sure! 

Quoting vkp23:

Any time I had been really hard core ttc I've gotten like this.  The past year I was doing like you now.  Just going with the flow.  Nothing for a year.  Now I have some major baby fever and I only have a year left to have one more before the hubby is snipped so I've gone full blown psycho ttc  😂😂

Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)