Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

8dpo positives?!?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:09 PM
  • 11 Replies
Anyone get a bfp on 8dpo any test post the pic!!! I'm 8dpo and it's killing me not taking a test yet
by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vkp23
by Virginia on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:38 PM

I did on either it was 8 or 9 DPO. I don't have the tests since that was like three years ago though. But the brand was surepredict with a sensitivity of 10miu.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 6:43 PM

9dpo is the earliest, implantation occurs between 6-12 dpo, 9 dpo being the most common time. Best to wait until after AF is due. Obviously as a fellow POAS-aholic, I know that is difficult! If the negative test won't discourage you I would start testing tomorrow. If it will wait til 12-14 dpo for a more accurate test! GL

Brennahoggatt
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:10 PM
Lol it won't discourage me anymore than I already am since I've been trying for almost a year!! Haha but yes it's super hard waiting!!!

Quoting NoraDun:

9dpo is the earliest, implantation occurs between 6-12 dpo, 9 dpo being the most common time. Best to wait until after AF is due. Obviously as a fellow POAS-aholic, I know that is difficult! If the negative test won't discourage you I would start testing tomorrow. If it will wait til 12-14 dpo for a more accurate test! GL

Brennahoggatt
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:11 PM
Lol it won't discourage me anymore than I already am since I've been trying for almost a year!! Haha but yes it's super hard waiting!!!

Quoting NoraDun:

4ofusnow
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Yes what I believe was 8dpo last week on Friday. Had hcg quant drawn today but not resulted yet.
rthurman86
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
With my son I got a positive at 7dpo!! It was Christmas Eve 2012!
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:51 PM
1 mom liked this
With my daughter I got my first bfp at 7dpo as well. My hcg levels were tripling with her, so could be why we got a bfp so early!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Brennahoggatt
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2017 at 12:29 AM
What test did you use

Quoting noonelikeme564: With my daughter I got my first bfp at 7dpo as well. My hcg levels were tripling with her, so could be why we got a bfp so early!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
waitingmommy12
by Eva on Apr. 11, 2017 at 1:08 AM

I didn't get a positive until 13dpo after negative tests at 11dpo. I wish you the best of luck fx'd

noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Apr. 11, 2017 at 2:37 AM
I used a dollar tree brand test. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting Brennahoggatt: What test did you use

Quoting noonelikeme564: With my daughter I got my first bfp at 7dpo as well. My hcg levels were tripling with her, so could be why we got a bfp so early!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)