Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Smashed my belly.. Nervous :(

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 9:36 AM
  • 12 Replies

I work in the office in a warehouse and I have to deal with the employees to get them to sign paperwork and what not. I was walking through a walkway and but became blocked in by pallets of boxes. I misjudged and found that I couldn't fit though but it was too late then. The edge of the box smashed my belly. I am 21 weeks pregnant now and I am so nervous I hurt my baby! Why did I even attempt to get through. :( I finally feel him moving now but I am scared I messed something up bc it's still sore where I smashed it.

by on May. 26, 2017 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nanasue31204
by Member on May. 26, 2017 at 11:03 AM
2 moms liked this
Baby is very well protected in their and at 21 weeks it's still very small. I wouldn't be too concerned unless the pain doesn't go away or you start cramping or bleeding. You can always call your OB and ask to be seen just to be safe, that's what they are there for.
island_latina
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2017 at 2:58 PM
I agree with the previous mama. I will keep you and baby in my prayers though. :)
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on May. 26, 2017 at 3:18 PM
This! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting island_latina: I agree with the previous mama. I will keep you and baby in my prayers though. :)
Alexsi1
by Alexandra on May. 27, 2017 at 5:51 PM
I totally agree with this. Good luck OP.

Quoting nanasue31204: Baby is very well protected in their and at 21 weeks it's still very small. I wouldn't be too concerned unless the pain doesn't go away or you start cramping or bleeding. You can always call your OB and ask to be seen just to be safe, that's what they are there for.
DKH722
by Member on May. 27, 2017 at 5:54 PM
I am only 12 weeks but my 2 yr daughter jumped on my lower belly this morning before i got up. It scared the hell out of me! But i honestly think i am okay. She is just so little and doesn't understand. I hope you and baby are oKay
goddess99
by on May. 27, 2017 at 6:06 PM
I agree with the others. :)
celestegood
by Member on May. 28, 2017 at 12:20 AM

I am sure everything will be fine.  Prayers coming your way.   I know it's impossible to not worry.

Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2017 at 2:59 AM
I bet you'll be okay mama! When I was 18 weeks pregnant with my first son my belly got smashed by someone running into me pretty hard and it knocked the breathe out of me and my baby boy was fine, he was very well protected in there! ❤️
island_latina
by Bronze Member on May. 29, 2017 at 3:10 PM
How are you feeling now? Hope you and baby are feeling better :)
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on May. 29, 2017 at 3:36 PM
Yes, this! Hugs! I fell in the bath tub with my 2nd when I was very far along and smashed my belly on the side and this is pretty much what my OB said when I called. Do what makes you feel comfortable though!

Quoting nanasue31204: Baby is very well protected in their and at 21 weeks it's still very small. I wouldn't be too concerned unless the pain doesn't go away or you start cramping or bleeding. You can always call your OB and ask to be seen just to be safe, that's what they are there for.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)