Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How are you?

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 11:06 AM
  • 30 Replies

I have been in and out but haven't made a post in a while! We are still not actively TTC as our wedding is in less than a month, which is really exciting!! After that is when we will be starting with our clinic again.

It has been so nice taking a break, though i know it does help that we've been busy in other ways. I saw my ob/gyn back in Feb for a pap and she also mentioned that TTC and losses can make you burn out, become depressed and that it's okay to take a break. It was nice to hear that from her, sort of a reassurance. 

How is everyone else doing? 

by on May. 26, 2017 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2017 at 3:01 PM
As congrats on your upcoming wedding! How exciting. She's right ttc can burn anyone out then add in losses. I couldn't imagine as I haven't had a loss.

Been ttc a little over 2 years now without even a hint of a bfp. Been trying to stay positive but sometimes I want to crawl into a hole and disappear
island_latina
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2017 at 3:01 PM
Congratulations on your wedding!! And good luck with everything!! :)
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on May. 26, 2017 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Congrats again on your wedding! Almost time! We're almost 7 weeks pregnant now and staying hopeful for each day! Other than morning sickness kicking my butt, we couldn't be more grateful!😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
kajira
by Emma on May. 26, 2017 at 4:15 PM

Second cycle here - gonna take an "unofficial" break next month if this cycle is a bust. Which is okay. We can try on our own for a couple cycles, then go back and try a couple cycles.

Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2017 at 5:36 PM
Congrats on getting married! I am doing great, still testing every morning with the clear blue fertility monitor and I am on cycle day 9, so I am patiently awaiting the positive! Also been trying to plan our family vacation, so indecisive about where to go! Lol
celestegood
by Member on May. 26, 2017 at 8:04 PM

I'm fine. Enjoying summer break with kiddos/hubs.

JCplus1
by Silver Member on May. 26, 2017 at 9:01 PM
Congratulations!!!
I hope you post photos.
How are you doing with the wedding being so close? How's your stress level?
florallove92
by Group Admin on May. 29, 2017 at 12:16 PM
I'm sorry that you've been struggling, it can be so disheartening and tough :( it always sort of irked me (and still does) when people would say to me not to give up, so what I will say is I hope you will find the strength to keep going on the hard days, if that is what you want to do! Thank you!

Quoting DixonBabies: As congrats on your upcoming wedding! How exciting. She's right ttc can burn anyone out then add in losses. I couldn't imagine as I haven't had a loss.

Been ttc a little over 2 years now without even a hint of a bfp. Been trying to stay positive but sometimes I want to crawl into a hole and disappear
florallove92
by Group Admin on May. 29, 2017 at 12:16 PM
Thank you so much! ☺️

Quoting island_latina: Congratulations on your wedding!! And good luck with everything!! :)
florallove92
by Group Admin on May. 29, 2017 at 12:18 PM
Thank you!! I am so glad things are working out for you, I pray you'll have a h&h 9 months! 💕 And hopefully your morning sickness gives you a break!

Quoting noonelikeme564: Congrats again on your wedding! Almost time! We're almost 7 weeks pregnant now and staying hopeful for each day! Other than morning sickness kicking my butt, we couldn't be more grateful!😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)