Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to this group

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 8:37 PM
  • 7 Replies

hello everyone !!!

my name is dawn im 30 years old i have an 11 year old boy and a 6 year old boy i have been married for 2 years and we are now on this new journey of trying to have a baby we have tried without helo and with clomid 2 times both times didnt work my husband is 47 so hes 17 years older than me but thats ok age is only an number we go to the fertilty docotor june 19th at 2:30 for our first consultaion for an iui we are lucky bc our insurance covers 100 % of it {thank god} im so nervouse and happy at the same time we have wanted a child together for as long as i can remember {my first 2 boys are with a different man } he does have 2 older children 21 and 25 but we just want to have one together even though he considers both of my boys his he has low testrone {sp} so we are hoping that an iui will work for us to complete out little family and not to feel like we are missing somthing i want a girl but as long as she or he is healthy at this point thats all that matters if anyone has any information on iui please send me a message i need all the support i can get at this point thanks in advance looking forward to hearing from you all have a great night  

by on May. 26, 2017 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
lalasmama2007
by on May. 26, 2017 at 9:51 PM

Good luck!

momofnatalie
by on May. 26, 2017 at 10:25 PM

Welcome Dawn!  I'm so glad your insurance covers IUI, that is awesome.  Good luck!  I went through IVF to have my daughter, so I know how nerve wracking this whole experience can be. 

EricaG87
by Member on May. 26, 2017 at 11:35 PM
Good luck!!!!🤗
kajira
by Emma on May. 27, 2017 at 10:46 AM

Welcome and good luck!

vkp23
by Virginia on May. 27, 2017 at 11:13 AM

I don't have any experience with iui, however, we have suspected for a long time that my husband had lower testosterone levels.  He has over the past few months he has found supplements that have really helped him out.  They have increased his all around manliness, had helped him lose a little weight, had increased semen volume and has even helped his "member" (sorry trying to be tactful 😜) reach its full potential.  Like I wasn't unhappy with his size before, and it isn't like this stuff has made it bigger, but it appears bigger both in length and girth than before.  Basically like I said helps him to reach full potential.  It also has helped to increase his drive.  They are just natural supplements that encourage normal hormone levels.  Perhaps it would help your DH? 

First there is zinc and magnesium. As for the others, I know for sure he used alpha jym.  It was a great first step for him.  You can get it at gnc. The ones that helped the most come from MTS (aka tiger fitness) you have to go to their website and buy their brand.  But the two are I think testbooster and the big one is insurgent. That one has had HUGE positive effects on him.

there are a couple others that I can't remember off the top of my head, but I will ask him and post later.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

island_latina
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 3:59 PM
Welcome and best of luck!
goddess99
by on May. 27, 2017 at 4:11 PM
Welcome and good luck!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)