Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I will not test, I will not test ....

Posted by on May. 26, 2017 at 11:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
I'm trying so hard to not test over the next couple of days. I'm on my 7th month of trying, currently 8 dpo and I feel a bit different than normal. As I posted in a previous post, I usually have super sore breasts by 4 dpo if not sooner. Well, this month I just started getting tender breast late in the day, today, at 8 dpo. I'm hoping maybe that means implantation happened and not just that my body is being weird.

I really want to test but I'm taking my kids camping this weekend and I think I'll be in a better frame of mind if I keep some hope alive than if I test and get a negative. My plan is to test maybe Monday evening or Tuesday morning if I decide to use first morning urine. I would be 11 DPO on Monday. I just need to be strong!
by on May. 26, 2017 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2017 at 11:51 PM
I know it's so hard trying not to test! I am so impatient lol. I am crossing my fingers for you mama! Come on baby dust!!!! ❤️
island_latina
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 1:00 AM
Yes go enjoy your weekend. I know how hard it is to not test, I caved :( but I got bfp :) although I won't celebrate or say anything till I get my beta results next week Wednesday. :) sending you lots of baby dust!
EricaG87
by Member on May. 27, 2017 at 7:07 AM
Thank you!!! ♡♡♡

Quoting Mommy052012: I know it's so hard trying not to test! I am so impatient lol. I am crossing my fingers for you mama! Come on baby dust!!!! ❤️
EricaG87
by Member on May. 27, 2017 at 7:09 AM
1 mom liked this
It really is so hard not to !! Congrats on the bfp!! 😃😃

Quoting island_latina: Yes go enjoy your weekend. I know how hard it is to not test, I caved :( but I got bfp :) although I won't celebrate or say anything till I get my beta results next week Wednesday. :) sending you lots of baby dust!
island_latina
by Bronze Member on May. 27, 2017 at 8:38 AM
Thank you :) and best of luck to you. Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Quoting EricaG87: It really is so hard not to !! Congrats on the bfp!! 😃😃

Quoting island_latina: Yes go enjoy your weekend. I know how hard it is to not test, I caved :( but I got bfp :) although I won't celebrate or say anything till I get my beta results next week Wednesday. :) sending you lots of baby dust!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)