Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh stupid tests...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:54 PM
  • 9 Replies
I'm not sure what to do at this point...DH and I have been trying for sometime now to have a baby together since I'm getting older (I'm 36). I'm 7 days past my expected period (sorry I don't know all the acronyms) and I've been testing every morning with BFN on almost every test except one and that one was so faint I think I may have been imagining it.DH took me out to eat last night for date night to Olive Garden (my fave) and it made me so sick after eating my shrimp scampi that I almost hurled at the table. I can smell things no one else can (example: I work customer service at Wal-Mart and a woman came up to me and I was like "Do you smell cinnamon?" No one else dis but the customer informed me that she puts it in her hair because it's supposed to be healthy for hair. I also smelled the chemicals they were using in the back of the warehouse when I was in the front of the front near claims. It smelled so bad it reminded me of formaldehyde. Later the associate I was working with told me they accident spilled some chemicals and was using the spill magic stuff to clean it up though he couldn't tell me what th3 chemical was.) I'm also having horrible backache in my lower back (I have back pain anyway but it's normally my upper back in my shoulders and neck). I'm bloated but nothing like when I'm about ready to start. I'm not cramping, my nipples don't hurt/aren't sensative like right before I start my monthly. I usually get a migraine right before I start and I haven't gotten that either. When should I make an appointment?
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 2:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Jaimerose827
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:21 PM
I'd call your dr for a blood test. Good luck
Quayla
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:47 PM
You could try sooner but some docs won't see you until you've missed a couple periods. It sounds like ovulation was delayed, I would give it another week or so and test again.
island_latina
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 3:48 PM
Sounds promising but I agree see if you can get a blood test done. Best of luck and sticky baby dust
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Jun. 5, 2017 at 9:34 AM
This!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting island_latina: Sounds promising but I agree see if you can get a blood test done. Best of luck and sticky baby dust
vkp23
by Virginia on Jun. 5, 2017 at 10:26 AM

I agree. Blood test.

SDSAngelBaby
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 3:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Just an update

My physician sent me in for a blood test today and said I'd have the results by tomorrow. **crossing fingers and toes**
SDSAngelBaby
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2017 at 9:42 AM
The blood test was BFN but my Dr said if AF isn't hear by next week she wants another blood test done. I'll keep updating. BTW I am now getting headaches, sore BBs and slight cramping but nothing major like I'm starting AF so I guess only time will tell...I'm not spending any more money on urine tests because I don't see a point atm...
DixonBabies
by Silver Member on Jun. 6, 2017 at 12:03 PM
Oh I'm sorry. Fingers crossed for you that it was just too soon.
goddess99
by on Jun. 6, 2017 at 1:05 PM
I'm sorry, FX!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)