Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help ladies!!!!! Implantation bleeding question.

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:31 AM
  • 7 Replies
So my period isn't supposed to start for another 3-4 days and when I went to the bathroom I had a tiny bit of light pink in my cn but no cramping involved....now I read on a site that IB can happen 11-12 days after conception and I'm pretty sure I ovulated anywhere from the 3rd to the 4th which today would make the 12th day so does this sound like it could be IB?
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 2:36 AM
Bump. Ever since I started seeing the light pink in my cm I am super nauseated 🤢
Quayla
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:26 PM
1 mom liked this
The short answer:
We don't know.

Premenstrual spotting can never be used to predict pregnancy. Yes it could be IB but there is a greater than 75% chance it's not. Even if you've never had spotting before your period before (I hear that a lot, just a reminder that every women whose had spotting before a period had never had it happen until it did).

At this point a pregnancy test will be able to tell you what is going on with a much higher rate of accuracy than internet strangers.
JCplus1
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:39 PM
This.

Quoting Quayla: The short answer:
We don't know.

Premenstrual spotting can never be used to predict pregnancy. Yes it could be IB but there is a greater than 75% chance it's not. Even if you've never had spotting before your period before (I hear that a lot, just a reminder that every women whose had spotting before a period had never had it happen until it did).

At this point a pregnancy test will be able to tell you what is going on with a much higher rate of accuracy than internet strangers.
Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 6:01 PM
Well this is why we are all here, to ask questions and get advice! I was just wondering if any other women had dealt with IB and ever since having the light pink last night it has turned to brown and nothing now......so yeah I'm going to wait it out and if period doesn't fill out come on then I'll take another test. Again I didn't want "internet strangers" to tell me what's going on I was just seeing if anyone else had this happen as well.

Quoting Quayla: The short answer:
We don't know.

lovemylife_15
by Ally on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope it's a good sign for you. No experience with it so here's a bump
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:43 PM
1 mom liked this

IB is the smallest ammount, it is possible if small enough, what you experienced is IB, but it also could be from a sensiive cervix or a number of other things. Only time will tell. 

In my experience IB came along with cramping. But it was unlike menstrual cramps and hard to explain, but I kinda just knew. Also within 48 hrs I had a light positive on a test. Wishing you the best hun! 

jayangel82
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 11:45 AM
I had it with my chemical. It was a week b4 my period was due and it was a spot onnright red.. then it was gone. It's all so different it's really hard to tell.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)