Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pretty sure I'm having a chemical

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:13 AM
  • 16 Replies
Yesterday I took two hpt with faint positives. Took one today and it's negative. Never had one this quick...Glad I didn't tell dh yet and get his hopes up 😢
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kajira
by Emma on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:27 AM

Did you use all the same brands?

Swan77
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:07 AM
Yesterday I used a Wal-Mart cheapie and a frer and today i used a Wal-Mart cheapie cause it was all I had. The line finally showed up this morning but not in the 3 min. I would think of today is cd28 and I o on cd14 the line would be quicker and darker. I know on cd14 I had positive o test and cramps

Quoting kajira:

kajira
by Emma on Jun. 17, 2017 at 8:09 AM

pics???? my lines where faint at first and you might be off a couple days if you dont temp chart

Quoting Swan77: Yesterday I used a Wal-Mart cheapie and a frer and today i used a Wal-Mart cheapie cause it was all I had. The line finally showed up this morning but not in the 3 min. I would think of today is cd28 and I o on cd14 the line would be quicker and darker. I know on cd14 I had positive o test and cramps
Quoting kajira:

Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
My lines still take between 3-5 min on the cheapies and are super light with frer.. don't count yourself out just yet mama
Stevensmomma
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:23 AM
I never show on any tests I always have to get blood draws so don't count yourself out yet
Swan77
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:28 AM

Mobile Photo

Not sure if this pic will go through...it is from yesterday. Super faint and took somewhere between five and ten minutes to show

Quoting kajira:

pics???? my lines where faint at first and you might be off a couple days if you dont temp chart

Quoting Swan77: Yesterday I used a Wal-Mart cheapie and a frer and today i used a Wal-Mart cheapie cause it was all I had. The line finally showed up this morning but not in the 3 min. I would think of today is cd28 and I o on cd14 the line would be quicker and darker. I know on cd14 I had positive o test and cramps

Quoting kajira:

kajira
by Emma on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:00 AM

Have you taken another test this morning? That's what my early positives looked like around 9dpo

Quoting Swan77:

Mobile Photo

Not sure if this pic will go through...it is from yesterday. Super faint and took somewhere between five and ten minutes to show
Quoting kajira:

Quoting kajira:

Swan77
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:12 AM
Yeah it was about the same. Dr just called and my hcg is only at 11. I've been pregnant 8 times and never been that low. ..even with one that was a chemical

Quoting kajira:

Have you taken another test this morning? That's what my early positives looked like around 9dpo

Quoting Swan77:

Mobile Photo

Quoting kajira:

Quoting kajira:

momofnatalie
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:19 AM

It's so tough, I had that happen as well and its so heartbreaking.  

kajira
by Emma on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:24 AM

my HCG was 15..........

then it jumped to 51... and I go for a redraw on monday.

Lots of 8-16DPO tests are in the 5-25 range. It has to start somewhere before it starts going up. 

Quoting Swan77: Yeah it was about the same. Dr just called and my hcg is only at 11. I've been pregnant 8 times and never been that low. ..even with one that was a chemical
Quoting kajira:

Quoting Swan77:

Mobile Photo

Quoting kajira:

Quoting kajira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)