Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wondfos?

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:46 PM
  • 9 Replies

I haven't used them in awhile, they used to be the only opks that worked accurately for me. Then they upped their price, so the last few times I got cheaper opks. These just seemed less accurate. So I spent the money on wondfos again. I am curious if you ladies feel they are as accurate still as they were back in the day? Thanks

by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 7:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sciencelady
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:36 PM
I've used them since November and they work well for me. My RE confirmed with blood work that they're accurate for me.

I bought 100 opk and 20 pregnancy tests for $30 off Amazon.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:37 PM

Yep those are what I just purchased, 100 opks 20 hpts for $28

Quoting sciencelady: I've used them since November and they work well for me. My RE confirmed with blood work that they're accurate for me. I bought 100 opk and 20 pregnancy tests for $30 off Amazon.

sciencelady
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:39 PM
1 mom liked this
I thought that was a good price! But this is my first time using them.

Amazon accidentally send me a double shipment. I'm up to my eyeballs in pee tests.

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting sciencelady: I've used them since November and they work well for me. My RE confirmed with blood work that they're accurate for me.

I bought 100 opk and 20 pregnancy tests for $30 off Amazon.

Luke8212013
by Silver Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
They were the only opks I've ever used. I always saw everyone here using them. We were ttc for about 10 months- there was a month or two in the middle that we weren't able to due to our son being very ill. But, I used these for 2 months and became pregnant! So, I think they are great and very easy to use and read.
They were about $10 cheaper when I bought them- but I still think it's worth the deal.
bem8489
by Brandy on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:48 PM

Mobile Photo

They are the only tests I use (aside from digital tests) and they've always been accurate for me. The picture is my tests from this cycle.
kajira
by Emma on Jun. 18, 2017 at 10:18 AM

Their OP's seem okay - but their pregnancy tests are absolute crap!

Dollar tree, walmart, frer, and a few other brands, are SO much more sensitive for early testing.

If you plan on testing before your missed period, looking into these brands for pregnancy tests.

Dollar tree : Veriquick and Assured.

IC : SurePredict, Accumed, Osom Cassettes (these come in a box of 25, for 40-50 dollars, they are pricer, but they pick up HCG as early as 4, and aren't known for evap lines, you actually look at them AFTER they are dried for the best lines.)

Quoting NoraDun:

Quoting sciencelady: I've used them since November and they work well for me. My RE confirmed with blood work that they're accurate for me. I bought 100 opk and 20 pregnancy tests for $30 off Amazon.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 10:51 PM

Yes they were so much cheaper when I used to get them too! Got popular and they went up in price LOL 

Quoting Luke8212013: They were the only opks I've ever used. I always saw everyone here using them. We were ttc for about 10 months- there was a month or two in the middle that we weren't able to due to our son being very ill. But, I used these for 2 months and became pregnant! So, I think they are great and very easy to use and read. They were about $10 cheaper when I bought them- but I still think it's worth the deal.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 18, 2017 at 10:53 PM

Well it was like half that when I first bought them 8 yrs ago haha. But it still is better then digi price so I will take it! 

Quoting sciencelady: I thought that was a good price! But this is my first time using them. Amazon accidentally send me a double shipment. I'm up to my eyeballs in pee tests.
Quoting NoraDun:

Oregongirl40
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:00 AM

It's all I use.  I don't like the pregnancy test though! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)