Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

6 weeks 3 days and bleeding

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:35 AM
  • 17 Replies
UPDATE:
So I went to emerge and got checked, dr says everything is fine and I'm waiting for ultrasound this week to be sure. He told me it's very common and unless there's lots of blood and cramping with not to be alarmed.
*fingers crossed this little bean sticks!
Thanks everyone

Has anyone had this happen and it be normal? It's only when I go to the bathroom and wipe. No cramping yet and I had some water and still feel sick. I'm worried something's wrong :(
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JCplus1
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:31 AM
What color is th blood?
island_latina
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:10 AM
I bled my last pregnancy. I had a subchorionic hemorrhage. My babies were ok but it was scary. I would talk to your doctor.
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:05 AM
I am 5 weeks and am having dark brown and some red spotting.. nothing that actually gets on my underwear just see it when I wipe. I will calling my ob as soon as they open this morning to make sure everything is ok. A lot of women bleed during their pregnancies.. it's still scary. Praying it's nothing for the both of us.
sunflowergl
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:45 AM
Pink/pinkish red

Quoting JCplus1: What color is th blood?
Proud-mama-05
by Stacy on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:04 AM
I've had it on/off for weeks now (I'm 11wks tomorrow by lmp) so far baby seems fine on the 2 ultrasounds I've had. Measuring a little over a week behind from lmp but strong hb. I even passed a couple clots which I was certain meant bad but so far so good🤞🏻. Have my first official OB appointment tomorrow so hoping things are still good.
firebird78
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:50 AM
I spotted on and off up until eleven weeks with my youngest dd
And spotted with my previous other two pregnancies as well
celestegood
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:25 AM
I'm sure its all ok-but I know its always scary to spot. Here's hoping all is well for you.
noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:52 AM
Hoping everything turns out ok love!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Rabby
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:02 PM

Take it easy mama. Praying this is nothing but normal. 

kajira
by Emma on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:15 PM

I've bled in 4/5 pregnancies, and no matter how many pregnancies I have, bleeding freaks me out really, really, really bad.

Unless you start filling a pad, losing clots, feeling really bad pain, I would just try not to panic and pass out. Easier said than done, I know. I'm going through this now. :( And I'm too early to confirm anything via ultrasound, so the wait is killing me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)