Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fertility Friend Chart. Opinions please.

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:33 PM
  • 5 Replies

Mobile Photo

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but at the same time I'm trying to remain hopeful. Anybody have any opinions on my chart?
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:42 PM

its hard to tell with the missing temp but to me it doesnt look like you ovulated.

JordonMichelle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:03 PM
Really even with the positive opks and the crosshairs on my chart? I'm not good with figuring out charts so your response has me legitimately questioning everything about my chart.. Haha.

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

its hard to tell with the missing temp but to me it doesnt look like you ovulated.

4ever_a_memory
by Casey on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:16 PM
Yes you can have an lh surge and not actually ovulate. The 2 temps below the cover line is what makes me think you haven't ovulated yet. Have you checked your settings in fertility friend and made sure its sets to look at all factors and not just the positive opk?

Quoting JordonMichelle: Really even with the positive opks and the crosshairs on my chart? I'm not good with figuring out charts so your response has me legitimately questioning everything about my chart.. Haha.

Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

JordonMichelle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:43 PM
Yes it uses all factors to determine ovulation.

Quoting 4ever_a_memory: Yes you can have an lh surge and not actually ovulate. The 2 temps below the cover line is what makes me think you haven't ovulated yet. Have you checked your settings in fertility friend and made sure its sets to look at all factors and not just the positive opk?

Quoting JordonMichelle: Really even with the positive opks and the crosshairs on my chart? I'm not good with figuring out charts so your response has me legitimately questioning everything about my chart.. Haha.
Quoting 4ever_a_memory:

OKH031214
by Lauren on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:28 PM

Eiher you didn't ovulate or you have a Progesterone deficiency

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)