Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I will be back

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:37 PM
  • 14 Replies
I will be back with you ladies once nature runs its course. Got my bfp on Thursday and am pretty positive I am in the beginning of a miscarriage. Will know more Wednesday.
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
island_latina
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:38 PM
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Swan77
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:40 PM
So sorry :(
lalasmama2007
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:43 PM

hugs

kajira
by Emma on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:06 PM

*hugs* Im still praying you are wrong and the doctors just scared you instead of waiting until you were further along for proof of a uterine pregnancy. :( 

Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:08 PM
I just have a feeling. Ya know. I haven't had a gush of blood yet. But it is red when I wipe and there are small clots in toilet every time I use the bathroom. I still go Wednesday for a second draw and appt. hopefully will have more answers.

Quoting kajira:

*hugs* Im still praying you are wrong and the doctors just scared you instead of waiting until you were further along for proof of a uterine pregnancy. :( 

kajira
by Emma on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:10 PM

I hope they have answers for you :(

But, i'm a similar boat, i'll get more answers on wednesday. I'm praying for good news for BOTH of us. this waiting crap sucks, especially with pain and spotting and being just a little too early to be 100% sure of anything.

Quoting Acciobooks: I just have a feeling. Ya know. I haven't had a gush of blood yet. But it is red when I wipe and there are small clots in toilet every time I use the bathroom. I still go Wednesday for a second draw and appt. hopefully will have more answers.
Quoting kajira:

Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:14 PM
*hugs* to you too! I hate waiting.. I am just now curious about having 2 losses back 2 back (if this is for sure a loss) I have had 4 uncomplicated and healthy pregnancies with no known losses in between then 2 in less than a year. Only thing different is my spouse.. not sure if that could effect things.

Quoting kajira:

But, i'm a similar boat, i'll get more answers on wednesday. I'm praying for good news for BOTH of us. this waiting crap sucks, especially with pain and spotting and being just a little too early to be 100% sure of anything.

Quoting Acciobooks: I just have a feeling. Ya know. I haven't had a gush of blood yet. But it is red when I wipe and there are small clots in toilet every time I use the bathroom. I still go Wednesday for a second draw and appt. hopefully will have more answers.

Quoting kajira:

kajira
by Emma on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:15 PM

Yes. If his sperm isn't as good as your ex's... it's possible that X meeting Y could be having genetic difficulties in forming correctly.

99% of miscarriages are due to genetics not forming right.

Quoting Acciobooks: *hugs* to you too! I hate waiting.. I am just now curious about having 2 losses back 2 back (if this is for sure a loss) I have had 4 uncomplicated and healthy pregnancies with no known losses in between then 2 in less than a year. Only thing different is my spouse.. not sure if that could effect things.
Quoting kajira:

Quoting kajira:

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:22 PM
Hugs!
Mommy052012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:23 PM
I'm so sorry mama 😔 Hopefully it's nothing major.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)