Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cramping?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
I got two positive opk today hours apart.

Dtd last night, but now I'm cramping super bad like period type cramps. Is this normal? I never paid attention to my cramps before just new they coincided with an up coming period

Unless I had it on one side or the other then I knew I was probably ovulating.

Today is full on in the center like uterus and I'm almost double over in pain! Anyone else every have this
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MeganSB
by Megan on Aug. 5, 2017 at 8:15 AM
I don't think doubling over is normal. You might want to get that checked out asap. Good luck
Apurrcatmom3
by Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 12:52 PM
These types of cramps are normal for me usually for the 2 days before my period and then 1.5 days into it.i took ibuprofen and it went away and have not cramped since.

Quoting MeganSB: I don't think doubling over is normal. You might want to get that checked out asap. Good luck
NYMERIA-
by Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 3:13 PM
Could be ovulation pain, even though it feels dead center. Nerves are tricky.
Dont take NSAIDs while TTC though, as it can interfere. Tylenol is preferred

Quoting Apurrcatmom3: These types of cramps are normal for me usually for the 2 days before my period and then 1.5 days into it.i took ibuprofen and it went away and have not cramped since.

Quoting MeganSB: I don't think doubling over is normal. You might want to get that checked out asap. Good luck
MeganSB
by Megan on Aug. 5, 2017 at 7:45 PM
Oh ok then

Quoting Apurrcatmom3: These types of cramps are normal for me usually for the 2 days before my period and then 1.5 days into it.i took ibuprofen and it went away and have not cramped since.

HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2017 at 10:44 PM
I've been having some serious cramping and spotting the past few days(all days I've had positive OPK's), so I feel you there!
RidingPink
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:19 PM

Try "Chersh pads . No cramps- no odor- super absorbent system Nspirenetwork.com/pstatewright

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)