Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Everyday? Or every other?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:17 PM
  • 7 Replies
When O time is close do you dtd every day or every other day? Dh and I are in a debate about this.
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:25 PM
I've heard that both are fine, for us we do every other day, if we do it everyday DH gets to the point that he just can't cum.
miasmommy21407
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:29 PM
We've always done every day with no problems but if you're concerned about sperm count or if it's too much pressure then you can do every other day.
huntersmoma21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 8:33 PM
Dh is on testosterone injections and I know the effect that has on sperm count. He is also taking hcg so his body produces some sperm. Same situation happened last time we ttc and we didn't have any issues conceiving quickly. I guess I'm hyper sensitive and don't wanna overwork his "parts"
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 9:30 PM

I usually do every other day, but last month we did every 2 days. Just wanted to switch it up. Currently almost halfway through my 2ww.

huntersmoma21
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 10:40 PM
I'm on cd 9. So excited cervix is very soft and it's getting watery in there. Didn't have that last month.

Quoting swthugsnksses30:

I usually do every other day, but last month we did every 2 days. Just wanted to switch it up. Currently almost halfway through my 2ww.

momofnatalie
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 11:56 PM

We do every other day.

kajira
by Emma on Aug. 5, 2017 at 9:43 PM

Well, according to past cycles - days where we spaced sex out, we didn't get pregnant. Cycles we had lots of sex around time of O... it's worked out better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)