Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Charters-a question

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:27 AM
  • 4 Replies

Mobile Photo

What is your typical rise after ovukation? I have never seen a temp spike this high, this fast and I'm only 2dpo so ff hasnt confirmed o yet. 1.5 degrees. Its just odd. Definitely no chance of pg so not about that. Just looking for insight.
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:57 AM

I have very low pre O temps which lead to a large temp spike when O actually occurs. I would say that is why you see such a spike.

GoldenLinds
by Linds on Aug. 8, 2017 at 10:59 AM
I can see that. I've always had low temps though and never spikes like this. This is my first chart since my last baby so its all a new game of course.

Quoting NoraDun:

I have very low pre O temps which lead to a large temp spike when O actually occurs. I would say that is why you see such a spike.

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 11:03 AM

Well progesterone is the hormone which raises the temp, I would assume your progesterone is nice and high, which is great! Obviously, there are other factors that can raise temps too, hot house, illness, alcohol! Best of luck 

Quoting GoldenLinds: I can see that. I've always had low temps though and never spikes like this. This is my first chart since my last baby so its all a new game of course.
Quoting NoraDun:

swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 1:12 PM
Theres no certain rise, although ff says it should be a .2 difference. Ive had huge spikes and some where it wasnt as recognizeable. My jump in my bfp chart w my youngest was .1 difference. What matters is the pattern of pre o and post o temps.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)