Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who is in the 2ww?

Posted by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

What dpo are you? How are you feeling? Any signs or symptoms? When do you plan to test? 

Sending tons of baby dust your way! Fx for lots of BFPS this month!

good luck

by on Aug. 15, 2017 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 12:25 AM
I am 5 dpo. I don't feel like there's a ton going on. I've been having weird cravings and this heavy bloating feeling in my uterus area. I've also had some cramps here and there. I'm a teacher back at work so I account my exhaustedness to that. I think that's it. I'll probably start testing either Friday or Saturday morning at 8/9 dpo. It can't come soon enough! We have like 8 pregnant teachers at my school including my principal right now!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

FX this is your cycle hun!!!! And I hope your school year is great!!

Quoting huntersmoma21: I am 5 dpo. I don't feel like there's a ton going on. I've been having weird cravings and this heavy bloating feeling in my uterus area. I've also had some cramps here and there. I'm a teacher back at work so I account my exhaustedness to that. I think that's it. I'll probably start testing either Friday or Saturday morning at 8/9 dpo. It can't come soon enough! We have like 8 pregnant teachers at my school including my principal right now!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:29 PM

FX I am moving on to this side very soon!

Alexsi1
by Alexandra on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:39 PM
I just made a post about being CD 15 and dealing with faulty opk's. I think I ovulated if I'm going strictly by cm, but I'm not too hopeful this cycle.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)