Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feeling discouraged...

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:54 PM
  • 8 Replies

I guess my body geared up to O and just didn't :( In the past I have gotten BFPs on my wondfos, O'd within 4-6 hrs, then continued to see positives for up to a week post O. Now my wonfo was so close, maybe positive, but maybe not quite. I had a temp drop this AM instead of rise (although it was a restless night) then my tests have begun to get lighter. Earlier test was close but negative, and tonights is even lighter. So I guess I geared up but didnt. I am pretty discouraged. I have felt swollen all day, my ovaries are burning, my nipples are tender, my mood has been blah, I was so sure I was Oing. Ughh I hate PCOS and my body! Just needed to vent. Thank you for the support the last few days ladies, it has been very much appreciated!! 

by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Aug. 17, 2017 at 8:04 PM
Hugs!!
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 8:39 PM
Praying you did O and your temp just isn't accurate. Good luck!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 8:49 PM

I am cramping so badly tonight, it feels like I have O'd but who knows. Thanks hun, I hope you are right. 

Quoting huntersmoma21: Praying you did O and your temp just isn't accurate. Good luck!

hfc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 9:44 PM
Good luck
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 9:48 PM
1 mom liked this

TY hun! 

Quoting hfc: Good luck

Jaysgal426
by Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 10:24 PM

Me too. Kind of want to get drunk and not deal with shit anymore. Just told by infertility facility that they want an addition $5,000 in addition to what the insurance is paying for donor embryo and FET. 

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 10:52 PM

Oh wow, that is insane! I am so sorry hun!!! 

Quoting Jaysgal426:

Me too. Kind of want to get drunk and not deal with shit anymore. Just told by infertility facility that they want an addition $5,000 in addition to what the insurance is paying for donor embryo and FET. 

HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:28 AM
Dang gal, I'm sorry. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)