Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you know!?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 8:29 PM
  • 4 Replies
When you are about to ovulate.. without temping/testing. I am cd 12 and have had heightened sex drive.. what I believe is ewcm.. my nipples are a little sore. Had cramping a few days ago and left side pain/ twinges yesterday.. I think I have or I am close what do y'all think?
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:02 PM
I usually get ewcm 3/4 days before and sex drive is heightened. Sounds like ur getting ready to. Gl and baby dust.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:42 PM

For me I have EWCM, HSO cervix, nipple pains, uterine cramps, ovary burning and sharp pains, I want to have sex but am in the worst mood, etc. It is a mess! Unfortunately, however, you can have signs of ovulation but not ovulate. If you have regular cycles this is likely not the case for you. But if you have irregular cycles it is a possibility! Hopefully you Od hun. Best of luck !

noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Increased sex drive, ewcm...tons of it, and ovulation pain. As soon as I have ovulated, I dry up like a desert and the breast pain starts!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Acciobooks
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Hoping this is it! Hubby usually works out of town mon-fri but was home thurs night and doesn't leave again until thurs morning 😬😳 eeeeekkkkk

Quoting noonelikeme564: Increased sex drive, ewcm...tons of it, and ovulation pain. As soon as I have ovulated, I dry up like a desert and the breast pain starts!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)