Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Second trimester, and my older kids are getting so big. Ugh!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:02 PM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this

I've had strep throat, a cold, and basically a permanent migraine. It's been a fun week from 12-13 LOL

But we made it, 2nd trimester! :O
Baby #5!!! Get to find out the gender in a couple weeks. We are excited. We had names picked out, but now I don't want to use them, so I told my husband I need to find out gender, first, then pick a name that feels "right" lol

If it's a girl, I'm still leaning towards Charlotte Hazel "Charlie" for short. lol
Or Sabrina/Samantha Mckenzie. I haven't decided yet. I'm so wishy washy this time, 
And, we had originally agreed on Declan Ryker for a boy, but... I just can't. lol neither of my toddlers can say Declan with out giggling because they trip over it.  I kind of still like Declan, but I just don't know.
I've never been so wishy washy on names before!!! :O

My toddler's been practicing with his anatomically correct dolls, he has one of each gender. He's been taking his "Daddyhood" to his dolls, very seriously. He sleeps with them, and carries them around the house and if his little sister takes their diaper off, he makes me put a new one on the doll. LOL

And this little monster child... is a trouble maker... :P

She's so expressive, I just love her face..... ugh. LOL

My teenager is still avoiding pictures, so no pictures of my obnoxious teenager :P I'll have to sneak some of him the next time he bathes and has clean clothes on and brushes his teeth.... 

by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lyzzefrago
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:15 PM
1 mom liked this

Theyre so cute! I love her smile.

Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I've been thinking about you! Glad you are doing well. Love your Kid's curly hair! Can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl 💚💜
kajira
by Emma on Aug. 18, 2017 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't wait either, 30th of august feels like FOREVER away!

Quoting Becky.Mom.of.2: I've been thinking about you! Glad you are doing well. Love your Kid's curly hair! Can't wait to find out if you are having a boy or girl 💚💜

noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
I was going to inbox you because I haven't been seeing a lot of you lately! Glad you're doing ok and yaaaay...finally in the second tri! Our little guy still has his first name set in stone, just no middle yet, if he even has one since dad doesn't either! Your babies are beautiful as usual!😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
kajira
by Emma on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:38 PM

I've just been kind of busy - I know that seems odd - but between the strep throat and migraine and working on my full length novels, I just have been trying to keep myself busy. This pregnancy is just going SO slow for me :/

Quoting noonelikeme564: I was going to inbox you because I haven't been seeing a lot of you lately! Glad you're doing ok and yaaaay...finally in the second tri! Our little guy still has his first name set in stone, just no middle yet, if he even has one since dad doesn't either! Your babies are beautiful as usual!😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:43 PM
I can understand that! Work has me a bit busy, along with the kiddos about to start back school very soon. Also this pregnancy has me so exhausted, but getting good sleep has been so hard lately!😕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting kajira:

I've just been kind of busy - I know that seems odd - but between the strep throat and migraine and working on my full length novels, I just have been trying to keep myself busy. This pregnancy is just going SO slow for me :/

Quoting noonelikeme564: I was going to inbox you because I haven't been seeing a lot of you lately! Glad you're doing ok and yaaaay...finally in the second tri! Our little guy still has his first name set in stone, just no middle yet, if he even has one since dad doesn't either! Your babies are beautiful as usual!😘❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

kajira
by Emma on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:45 PM

For once, the kids have been sleeping better than me!!! :O

Quoting noonelikeme564: I can understand that! Work has me a bit busy, along with the kiddos about to start back school very soon. Also this pregnancy has me so exhausted, but getting good sleep has been so hard lately!😕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Quoting kajira:

noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:46 PM
1 mom liked this
You can say that again, lol!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting kajira:

Quoting noonelikeme564: I can understand that! Work has me a bit busy, along with the kiddos about to start back school very soon. Also this pregnancy has me so exhausted, but getting good sleep has been so hard lately!😕❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting kajira:

kajira
by Emma on Aug. 19, 2017 at 12:57 PM

When do you get your full anatomy scan? Mine's scheduled I think for sept, 13?

Quoting noonelikeme564: You can say that again, lol!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Quoting kajira:

Quoting kajira:

noonelikeme564
by Group Admin on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:05 PM
Mines is scheduled for Aug 28th! I'll be 20 weeks and 1 day!😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting kajira:

When do you get your full anatomy scan? Mine's scheduled I think for sept, 13?

Quoting noonelikeme564: You can say that again, lol!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Quoting kajira:

Quoting kajira:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)