Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cycle question....

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:03 AM
  • 5 Replies
So I had a stillborn on June 20, and I had my first period July 27.... now I should be getting another.... but how long does it take for your body to be back on the every 28 day cycle?
by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry to have to see you over on this side. again! Every time I think of you I just want to cry for you. I am just so sorry for your huge loss! I wish I knew the answer to your question but I don't. I just want to remind you that I am here for you and am always thinking of you and your family! I am sending you big hugs but also ALL of my sticky baby dust!!!!!!!!!!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry hun for your loss!! As far as your cycles go I would assume it could take time for your body to recover, especially the further along you were. However some women do have cycles return as early as 6 wks PP, so that is possible too. It is hard to say, but I wish you the best and I hope you get your rainbowbaby!

Tanderson2007
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:31 AM
1 mom liked this
You jus are the sweetest woman! Thank you for your kind words ❤

Quoting Kimipeli:

I am so sorry to have to see you over on this side. again! Every time I think of you I just want to cry for you. I am just so sorry for your huge loss! I wish I knew the answer to your question but I don't. I just want to remind you that I am here for you and am always thinking of you and your family! I am sending you big hugs but also ALL of my sticky baby dust!!!!!!!!!!

Tanderson2007
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:33 AM
Thank you!! Super frustrating trying to figure out cycles and shiz again! I hate waiting I'm not a good waiter lol! How are you doing?? I've been following your threads!!!

Quoting NoraDun:

I am so sorry hun for your loss!! As far as your cycles go I would assume it could take time for your body to recover, especially the further along you were. However some women do have cycles return as early as 6 wks PP, so that is possible too. It is hard to say, but I wish you the best and I hope you get your rainbowbaby!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 11:04 AM

I can imagine so hun. You certainly deserve some smooth sailing from here out!!! Praying that your cycles are regular and you can get your BFP quickly!!

And thank you for asking, it has been a roller coaster for sure. (Though how can any of us complain considering what you have been through hun, again I am so sorry) I am just trucking along. I think I finally ovulated but the timing wasn't great so I am not that hopeful. However that means I have ovulated twice in 3 months which is impressive for me, so I am trying to look at the bigger picture. Still holding out hope that it is possible I O'd earlier when I first thought I did and have a better chance. Will starting temping this weekend. 10dpo if I O'd when I hoped I did, only 6 dpo if I O'd when I likely did LOL So we shall see. 

Excited to watch your journey to your rainbow baby, will be praying for you hun! 

Quoting Tanderson2007: Thank you!! Super frustrating trying to figure out cycles and shiz again! I hate waiting I'm not a good waiter lol! How are you doing?? I've been following your threads!!!
Quoting NoraDun:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)