Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Scored these..... THEY ARRIVED! (Anyone familiar with Rite Aid Brands?)

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:50 PM
  • 13 Replies
3 moms liked this

Update 2- Are the Rite Aid brand pink or blue dye tests? I plan to take some tomorrow but was curious if they were blue or pink dye? 

Update 1-I tried to google what info I saw on the tests and it appears I have one Ultra Pregnancy Test, three Equate Blue dye tests, ten rite aid tests (Can't seem to figure out specifics on which ones), and six Target digitals. 

bouncing

I had been watching ebay for a mixed lot of HPTs. I got on today and purchased a digital CB weeks estimator lot for $13 which I thought was a great price. Then stumbled across these babies for under $9 + free shipping!! There are digitals included too! Eeek. It is a lot of tests but if I manage to get my BFP without using them all I will just offer them up on here. So excited to finally be in my 2ww! Feeling very hopeful at what the coming months will bring!! 

by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Becky.Mom.of.2
by Becky on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Woo hoo!!!!
HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Awesome deal!!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:58 PM

Right!? I thought so too. The digital CB tests were a little pricey. 2 for $13+ SH but I really wanted some of those LOL! But I thought these were a great deal! 

Quoting HisUsmcWifey: Awesome deal!!

swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 1:24 AM

Sweet!

lalasmama2007
by on Aug. 26, 2017 at 1:00 AM

Nice!

bem8489
by Brandy on Aug. 26, 2017 at 9:36 AM
Be careful with the ultra!! That's the test that gave me a false positive last cycle.
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 26, 2017 at 10:44 AM

Thanks for the warning hun

Quoting bem8489: Be careful with the ultra!! That's the test that gave me a false positive last cycle.

twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Aug. 26, 2017 at 11:26 AM
Awesome! Good luck!
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 28, 2017 at 6:05 PM

Thanks hun! 

Quoting twinmama0112: Awesome! Good luck!

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2017 at 11:04 PM

Hey hun, where do these come from? I have been looking online but having trouble finding them. I am curious their sensitivity. I got a positive on one this AM but my digital and 88 cent test were negative. Blue dye was positive as well. 

Quoting bem8489: Be careful with the ultra!! That's the test that gave me a false positive last cycle.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)