Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tomorrow should be it...

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 7:58 PM
  • 11 Replies
With my weird brown discharge yesterday and today I'm guessing af will show tomorrow right on time. I was super crampy yesterday and now today it's not too bad, but the bloating is terrible. It has been many years...like many since I've had a full blown af and not just spotting. Hoping it's gentle on me 😟. Crossing my fingers for a bfp this month! I was going to get the cb adv. digi opks but I think I may stick to the wondfos, they were pretty easy to read and the last 2 months I've Od on CD 15.
by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 7:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 10:37 PM

I am sorry hun, if she shows hopefully next cycle is then one!!

HisUsmcWifey
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 11:18 PM
You're not out till AF shows! GL!
huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 1:39 AM
Thanks I hope so too. Due to hubby turning 43 this year and me being a teacher, we are giving it this cycle and Maybe one more and calling it quits.

Quoting NoraDun:

I am sorry hun, if she shows hopefully next cycle is then one!!

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 10:58 AM
It's officially CD 1! Only 11 days until my fertile window...
Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Aug. 24, 2017 at 11:28 AM

I hope that the witch isn't being too bad on ya, but yay, you can move on now to this cycle. Do you have any other kids? I have my fingers crossed and am sending you tons of baby dust!!!

Quoting huntersmoma21: It's officially CD 1! Only 11 days until my fertile window...

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Thanks! Today she's not being the greatest 😟. Hoping it's short. I have 3 boys already. 8,6,2.

Quoting Kimipeli:

I hope that the witch isn't being too bad on ya, but yay, you can move on now to this cycle. Do you have any other kids? I have my fingers crossed and am sending you tons of baby dust!!!

Quoting huntersmoma21: It's officially CD 1! Only 11 days until my fertile window...

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:12 PM

That is not good!!! Heating pad/Motrin, I don't know???

Awww good. I hope you get your 4th baby! Don't want you to stop ttc, but if you must, I am glad you do have your 3 others. FX and sending tons and tons of sticky baby dust!

Quoting huntersmoma21: Thanks! Today she's not being the greatest 😟. Hoping it's short. I have 3 boys already. 8,6,2.
Quoting Kimipeli:

huntersmoma21
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 1:21 PM
I need a new heating pad, won't do much help at work. I really thought we were done after our 3rd boy but something's tugging our heart to try once more for a girl. So here we are. ..

Quoting Kimipeli:

Awww good. I hope you get your 4th baby! Don't want you to stop ttc, but if you must, I am glad you do have your 3 others. FX and sending tons and tons of sticky baby dust!

Quoting huntersmoma21: Thanks! Today she's not being the greatest 😟. Hoping it's short. I have 3 boys already. 8,6,2.

Quoting Kimipeli:

Kimipeli
by Group Admin on Aug. 24, 2017 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Awwww, yeah listen to your hearts!!! I didn't think about you being at work LOL. I work from home and sometimes forget others do not. Feel better soon. Sending more pink baby dust!

Quoting huntersmoma21: I need a new heating pad, won't do much help at work. I really thought we were done after our 3rd boy but something's tugging our heart to try once more for a girl. So here we are. ..
Quoting Kimipeli:

Quoting Kimipeli:

timon95
by on Aug. 25, 2017 at 1:58 AM

sorry, hope she doesn't stick around long

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)