Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

September Thread

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2017 at 9:12 PM
  • 64 Replies
9/1 - AF showed 3 days early so CD1 and onto a new cycle. Dying of cramps that didn't hit until the bleeding started.

9/4 - wife has been bugging me about my own bad habits being a possible reason as to why I'm not conceiving so she has convinced me to come up with a plan for this cycle. She's going to make me do low to moderate impact work outs (mostly dance and yoga based) with her every night and has put a water tracking app on my phone to remind me to stay hydrated. She is also making me go to bed earlier at night so that I can get enough sleep. Apparently bed time for me is more necessary than bed time for the kids and I'm less likely to actually listen and go to bed. Hopefully she's onto something here (although I'll never hear the end of it if her plan does work) and these small changes are enough for us to get a bfp this cycle.

9/9 - AF can seriously fuck off anytime now. CD9 and still having off and on bleeding and have had a migraine since last night. Idk why the past few cycles my period has been lasting forever but it's starting to get really aggravating

9/12 - AF finally stopped yesterday at CD 11 and today I did my first insemination of the cycle. No signs of ovulation yet but plan to inseminate every other day for the majority of my cycle.

9/15 - cervix is soft, high and open but cm is creamy, not using OPKs this month so not 100% sure what's going on. Planning to inseminate tonight, donor will be here around 8:30 and then we won't be able to meet up again till Tuesday due to him having to leave town for a few days

9/17 - almost glad my donor is not in town. Going by when I had EWCM I'm roughly 4 dpo, going by when my cervix closed up I'm about 2-ish dpo and dealing with a nasty upper respiratory infection. If I were further into the TWW I'd almost wonder if it could be a sign of immune system being lowered due to implantation happening but since it's way too early for that I'm blaming this crazy weather

9/24 - if I ovulated on CD 13 like I suspect I'm now 11 dpo and if O day was CD 15 I'm 9 dpo. No real symptoms and not feeling particularly anxious to test or even really paying much attention to where I am in the TWW. Mostly staying busy, I keep feeling like I'm already out and can't explain why but at this point AF shows her ugly face and I'll be ok with moving on and starting a new cycle since I'm not expecting anything this cycle and if she decides to be MIA and I get a bfp I'll just be all that more excited since I haven't been getting hopes up for this month. Although today I'm noticing more watery cm which I get a lot right before AF so thinking she's gearing up to arrive for sure, if I had to guess based on cm and cervix I'd say she'll arrive most likely Wednesday or Thursday, FF predicts that Thursday will be CD 1.

9/26 - no more cramps like I woke up to yesterday morning, discharge is thick and creamy, cervix is soft and squishy and I can't even tell anymore if it's beginning to open or not. I give up on my body this month, pretty sure it's just trying to confuse me

9/27 - no real symptoms either way, not sure what my body is doing these days. Son has developed a fascination with saying a baby every time I'm in the same room as him. Probably just a random thing but seems kinda weird/coincidental that he just started doing that the past few days when I'm so close to AF being due.
by on Sep. 1, 2017 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Sep. 1, 2017 at 9:41 PM

FX for you this cycle hun! 

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Sep. 2, 2017 at 1:27 AM
Omg I'm so sorry that AF started!! Fx for you!! I was just thinking of you.
twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2017 at 6:05 PM
Bump
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2017 at 10:40 PM
Happy anniversary today! I hope her plan works for you and you get your June baby.

I actually had a question for you, I know you told me before that you got late bfp with your pregnancies, do you have an idea of when you implanted with either one and how long it was after that you got a bfp?
swthugsnksses30
by Silver Member on Sep. 4, 2017 at 11:16 PM
Watching ur posts like a hawk :)
twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Sep. 4, 2017 at 11:46 PM
Thank you! I'm not 100% sure on when implantation happened but I know I had a major dip in temp at 11 dpo with my twins and spotting at 12 dpo. Got my bfp at 19 dpo. With my son I had some spotting around 10 dpo and a major dip in temp at 12 dpo and a bfp at 17 dpo. If I had to guess I'd say that my babies tend to implant right around 11/12 dpo and don't tend to get a bfp until 6 days after that give or take a day or so.

Quoting lyzzefrago: Happy anniversary today! I hope her plan works for you and you get your June baby.

I actually had a question for you, I know you told me before that you got late bfp with your pregnancies, do you have an idea of when you implanted with either one and how long it was after that you got a bfp?
lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2017 at 12:42 AM
Oh okay thanks!! I think I may have implanted this morning I had weird feelings right under my belly button this morning but of course negative tests today. But AF is technically due tomorrow and no sign, hopefully it stays that way and I get a bfp even if it is late :(.

Did you have a nice anniversary?

Quoting twinmama0112: Thank you! I'm not 100% sure on when implantation happened but I know I had a major dip in temp at 11 dpo with my twins and spotting at 12 dpo. Got my bfp at 19 dpo. With my son I had some spotting around 10 dpo and a major dip in temp at 12 dpo and a bfp at 17 dpo. If I had to guess I'd say that my babies tend to implant right around 11/12 dpo and don't tend to get a bfp until 6 days after that give or take a day or so.

Quoting lyzzefrago: Happy anniversary today! I hope her plan works for you and you get your June baby.

twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2017 at 3:26 PM
Good luck! We did, we went to the mall and did some shopping then got some dinner. Since AF was in town I was able to enjoy a few drinks without guilt. When we got home we cuddled and watched cheesy romantic movies on the couch and had a bit more to drink.

Quoting lyzzefrago: Oh okay thanks!! I think I may have implanted this morning I had weird feelings right under my belly button this morning but of course negative tests today. But AF is technically due tomorrow and no sign, hopefully it stays that way and I get a bfp even if it is late :(.

Quoting twinmama0112: Thank you! I'm not 100% sure on when implantation happened but I know I had a major dip in temp at 11 dpo with my twins and spotting at 12 dpo. Got my bfp at 19 dpo. With my son I had some spotting around 10 dpo and a major dip in temp at 12 dpo and a bfp at 17 dpo. If I had to guess I'd say that my babies tend to implant right around 11/12 dpo and don't tend to get a bfp until 6 days after that give or take a day or so.

lyzzefrago
by Silver Member on Sep. 5, 2017 at 5:55 PM
Awesome! That sounds really sweet. I love cheesy romantic movies :)

Quoting twinmama0112: Good luck! We did, we went to the mall and did some shopping then got some dinner. Since AF was in town I was able to enjoy a few drinks without guilt. When we got home we cuddled and watched cheesy romantic movies on the couch and had a bit more to drink.

Quoting lyzzefrago: Oh okay thanks!! I think I may have implanted this morning I had weird feelings right under my belly button this morning but of course negative tests today. But AF is technically due tomorrow and no sign, hopefully it stays that way and I get a bfp even if it is late :(.

twinmama0112
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2017 at 8:29 PM
It was, we both love them and seemed like the best way to end the night

Quoting lyzzefrago: Awesome! That sounds really sweet. I love cheesy romantic movies :)

Quoting twinmama0112: Good luck! We did, we went to the mall and did some shopping then got some dinner. Since AF was in town I was able to enjoy a few drinks without guilt. When we got home we cuddled and watched cheesy romantic movies on the couch and had a bit more to drink.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)